Search results

1. RE Spirit

JDMK Cancer Research Japanese Meet - Milton Keynes - 27/08/18

JDMK's first and only meeting of the year. But this ones a bit different. With cancer affecting so many peoples lives and very close to home for a few members, we have decided to make this a charity meet. Collecting for Cancer Research UK. Events free to attend. We have a huge field to fill...
  2. RE Spirit

Thanks Greenlight Insurance :)

In my previous post on the Sainbury's raving insurance quotes (I got £467, which wasn't as good as Greenlight's Renewal quote at £456 From last year's £513). I did call around as everyone most people do to see what was out there anyway :) Cheapest I found was at Chris Knott at £425 and...
  3. RE Spirit

Honda Integra DC5 Cake

Those that have seen our our Facebook/Instagram - May have seen that it was my birthday last week and lucky me, my girlfriend made me a lovely cake. Would just like to share with you all :)
  4. RE Spirit

Meguiars Snow Foam

http://youtu.be/xQsFMj7IX_s
  5. RE Spirit

Altenzo Tyres

Anyone heard or know much about them? http://tyretraders.com/details%7CManID%7CALTENZO.html
  6. RE Spirit

Thanks to Sky Insurance

Thanks to Richard at Sky Insurance for making my registration plate change so swiftly and so efficient :) Best Regards, Jono
  7. RE Spirit

Stereo CD Port

Hey guys, I've just purchased one of those kenwood ipod connectors and it has a socket to plug into the CD Changer Port - this charges up the Ipod and plays the songs. However - even without the key in the ignition at all, it remains charging - will this drain the battery or is it ok to just...
  8. RE Spirit

ARB Bush Sizes

Hey all, Thought it would be easier to make a thread about it because I couldn't find it (you search guru's may prove me wrong ;)) Does anyone know what sizes the Front ARB Bush Sizes are? As Whiteline say the OE spec is 20mm Front and 22mm Rear, however Energy and Superpro says 23mm...