Search results

1. Ben_brodie

Small fuel leak

I recently filled my tank full noticed when I got home a slight fuel drip, had it in at my local garage today and he said there's two metal hoses, one thick and one thin that are corroded behind the left wheel arch and that it will be fine if I keep the tank below three quarters but he can't...
  2. Ben_brodie

Rear light brackets

Can't seem to find the thread with the list of part numbers so apologies for this but I want to add to an order with Burn Motorsport and need the part numbers for both left and right rear light brackets for a pre facelift. Thanks, Ben
  3. Ben_brodie

Problems with gears

Recently I decided to sort out the annoying whirring sound my gearbox made when sitting idle, now I was pretty confident it was the input shaft bearing that was making the noise so I booked my car in to have all bearing and seals replaced inside the box. It worked and I no longer had the...
  4. Ben_brodie

Srs light and seat belt

Hi guys, Basically my problem is my car is due it's MOT test soon and I had it in for a pre check today, my mechanic pointed out to me that my srs light was on and that as the rules have changed and it will now fail because of this. The light has been on since I got the car and I have noticed...
  5. Ben_brodie

Restoring headlights

Hi guys, Thought I'd share with anyone interested my method of bringing tired looking headlights back to life. The method I chose was wet sanding, this should only ever be the last resort as with all kinds of correction you should always start with the least aggressive method first however I...