Search results

1. molten-ice

Adrian Flux

Well this year Adrian Flux were the best for me, Kieth Michaels wanted £800 Sky was £660 Prestige £600 Greenlight was £478 and Flux quoted £425 (all policies had similar benefits ie EU cover and so on ) This is with 5 years NCB, 27 years old, car worth £7k , mods declaired, one...
  2. molten-ice

Clear ECU covers.

Well i was thinking about gettting some clear ECU covers made, They would look roughly like the covers bellow but with the Hondata logo, So would anyone be interested in them? Clear cover would be £10 Clear cover with Hondata logo £17 So what do people think? Andy
  3. molten-ice

MiesterR - poor service so far...

Well i have been having some problems with MeisterR , and this is how the story goes so far... I purchased a set of MeisterR coilovers from someone i knew that was putting there DC5 back to standard, but when i gave them to my mechanic to fit he said i required 2 new rear bushes, and the...
  4. molten-ice

EK Mot (East Kilbride)

Well I thought It was about time I mentioned this place. EK MoT Testing Station, Alan at EK MoT has been testing my cars, my girlfriend‘s car, the mothers car and most of my friends cars for the past 3-4 years, very friendly chap, works early morning and late nights and they are open at the...
  5. molten-ice

`Waterless` engine coolant?

Well here it goes , lets see what people think of this.... Evans waterless engine coolant, no pressure on your system due to no expansion under heat, also last the life time of your engine! http://www.evanscoolants.co.uk I remember seeing it on wheeler dealers, and as a mechanical engineer...
  6. molten-ice

bomex wing mirrors?

So what do people think of the homes wing mirrors? If picked up a full electric set cheap but not sure if I want to get them sprayed and fitted?
  7. molten-ice

3 Spoke wheels ...opinions please?

Well I know this is an age old topic of pi$$ taking….but I know as a general rule 3 spoke wheels are a bit naff! But for the teg its hard to do something that’s not already been done….so what about these? vesta/rays : try force Zelda! Opinions?
  8. molten-ice

Exhaust wrap/Zircotec/Woof

Well i have been looking at coatings/wraps for a while... After doing a bit of research on coatings and wraps i have pretty much decided to go with Zircotec/woof coatings.... The problem with wrap is that if it is not done correct and not maintained then you can develop areas of high heat and...
  9. molten-ice

New chap!

Well hello people here....i have been a member on civiclife for years, TRO and now on here since i picked up Clannys old DC5! So far i have.... Changed the springs from TenzoR to Eibach Sportline,fitted SPC camber arms and bolts,engine mount inserts, put some new Falken fk452 rubber on...