Search results

1. R

people who broke dc5s, how long?

people who stripped and sold their cars in parts. How long did it take for everything (near enough) to go? How was the final total? worth it?
  2. R

What clutch do you have? And Why?

Mine is starting to show small signs of being on its way out. Thinking about what I might want in future.
  3. R

choices of lowering springs

I'm sure its been asked before, but I can't find what I'm looking for. What are my options on going lower with springs? some Pro's con's and pics of ride height would be great.
  4. R

Numberplate locations

Hey guys. I'm in need of a new front number plate before I land myself a £90 fine. I've no standard mount, plus I'm not a big fan of it anyway. I was thinking of getting a sticker plate someplace. How? and Where? have you mounted yours? here is my front end incase anyone has ideas. xthumbup
  5. R

folding mirrors

What is the deal with the folding mirrors? I need a new one and can only find Non-folding. Are the folding mirrors not standard? What is my best bet for getting one?
  6. R

wheels and springs questions

Hi guys. In the near future I will be wanting to lower and likely replace the wheels on my teg. Now whats the best way to go about this. I'm only used to modifying dirty drift cars so advice on which route to take and wheel size/width/et will be great. Also how does 2x Goodyear eagle F1...
  7. R

Anyone know about this splitter & honda badge

I just saw this pic on google searching Would love it if someone knew more about the splitter/diffuser and the black & chrome honda badge. Thank you :)
  8. R

Searching for bumper replacement

So had a bit of a prang in the teg ;( my own stupid fault. But it has left me in need of a new front bumper. Only one I can find is. £400 on eBay.. Pretty sure that's incredibly over priced. Even for a rare car. What other options do I have? I've tried eBay Here Gumtree Postonheads...
  9. R

2 guest passes for Dota2

If anyone wants them let me know :)
  10. R

whiney 4th gear

Am getting a noticeable whine from 4th gear. Does not whine in any other gear, that I can easily notice. Only whines under throttle, coasting in 4th there is no noise. I'm assuming 4th gear is just a bit tired, as again assuming its a commonly used gear around town. Got new gear oil on...
  11. R

little help finding a DD headunit

never ever bought a DD headunit so pretty lost with a massive market. What can I get that's pretty curse good with iphone support (ideally iphone5). And that will not cost me the earth? Since no headunit at all is driving me a little batty. I really like the look of these digital only...
  12. R

induction options, and stancing

So I'm fairly new in the buying of bolt on bits for DC5's. So I have come to ask you guys. What are my best options on Intake systems. Are open atmosphere inductions ok? Bascially I'm after a little power gain and mostly increased intake noise & engine efficiency. Then 2nd question is I...
  13. R

someone with vast dc5 knowledge in cambs

Although i trust some of my friends overwhelming car knowledge, none of them have owned a dc5, so was hoping to find someone or a company near by to give mine a once over on common issues and or faults,that might easily be over looked. Near to cambridge as possible please. Once I get it on...
  14. R

Newbie looking for dc5

Hello guys. I've come here to gather what information I can and also look into buying a dc5 I currently own a s13 drift car. But I've had enough of the life dominating drifting hobby and want to sell my cars, and have one nice daily with a bit of poke behind it. The obvious answer was a...