Search results

1. Jaybo

Wheels what fits and how they look

I used this calculator online and it reckons I will have an extra 15mm ish of poke. I intend to use the same size tyre as I am currently running. With my current setup I have no issues with rubbing. Arch clearance would only become a problem if I decide to go lower as far as I can tell. So I...
  2. Jaybo

Wheels what fits and how they look

I'm thinking of ordering some new wheels, they are 8 x 17 ET35. Car is lowered on Spoon springs and I will be using 215 45 tyres, so there will be a tiny bit of stretch. What do you think? Will they fit?
  3. Jaybo

Help please Guys

I have an update guys. Car is now fixed thank god. Number 4 fuse was blown but some how I missed it. Probably because I was checking them in the dark with a torch. Replaced it and then drove the car to the car wash. After the car was cleaned I started it and the problem was back. Eventually I...
  4. Jaybo

Help please Guys

The thing is I have checked them all and they look fine. But it's too much of a coincidence that the speedo isn't working as well as the battery light being on as they are all off of the same fuse. So I was trying to find out which one it is to make my life asker. Tom thinks it is a 10 amp fuse...
  5. Jaybo

Help please Guys

I've spoken to Tom at TGM and he has seen this before and also thinks its a fuse. Apparently the fuse in question covers the alternator, speed sensor, O2 sensors and some other stuff. Does any know which fuse this is? I do know its in the under dash box
  6. Jaybo

Flexi part broke on Dc sports manifold

Wilko did you buy a new flexi or did they make one. The flexi on my manifold has collapsed and I need to source a new one.
  7. Jaybo

Help please Guys

Was it a fuse under the bonnet G man? The car starts fine. I have checked all of the fuses under the bonnet and they seem fine
  8. Jaybo

Help please Guys

I was just driving back from the airport and something strange happened. I was on the motorway doing about 70 and all of a sudden the speedo fell to zero and the battery light came on. I was just coming up to some services so I stopped and had a look under the bonnet and the connections to the...
  9. Jaybo

Nexus 7 tablet.

They are great little tablets at a great price point. I've had two but unfortunately they both broke so I got fed up and bought an iPad. Suits my needs better. I have had a go on the Nexus 10, beautiful bit of hardware.
  10. Jaybo

How much did people pay for the Oem Secondary O2 sensor?

I think I need a new secondary sensor. I fitted my dc sports mani and bought the Tegiwa 02 simulator but the engine management light is still on. I would be interested if any one knew where these could be sourced from for cheaper than the main dealer.
  11. Jaybo

Body wrapping

I like the wrap on that Audi
  12. Jaybo

Any decent places to mount number plate

I had a tiny stick on number plate when I bought my car. But I immediately bought a full size one because I know what the police are like where I live. I stuck it in the central position. But I bent the plate to sit flush
  13. Jaybo

Body wrapping

I only want the boot hatch and the bonnet doing. Like the idea of matt black!
  14. Jaybo

What colour to wrap my dc5?!

I only want the boot hatch and the bonnet doing. Like the idea of matt black!
  15. Jaybo

Body wrapping

I have quite a considerable scratch on the boot of my Teg, which was there when I got it. I had been planning to get it re-sprayed. But the other day I had an idea. What if I was to get the whole rear hatch wrapped in black vinyl and have the bonnet done to match. I already have a blue and black...
  16. Jaybo

Any decent places to mount number plate

Have you had any problems with the police running a plate that small?
  17. Jaybo

Honda badge replacement

Might help to heat it slightly with a hair dryer to loosen the glue
  18. Jaybo

What does Your Dc5 say about YOU

Mine tells me "I need a clean". To everyone at work (who know nothing about cars) I'm a boy racer and they say I should buy a grown ups car.
  19. Jaybo

DC5 or new shape Civic Type R?

I think you have made the right choice. I went to look at a few FN2's before I bought my Teg. I found the looks started to grow on me after looking at the first one and I really liked the interior, as well as all they gadgets inside. But when I drove it I was a bit under-welmed. It didn't feel...
  20. Jaybo

How awesome is this!

I'm in LOVE :wub: