Search results

1. Sol-Annoyed

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

I'm happy with option 2 or 3. Please let me know if you get enough people for 3 and I'll send you the extra money, Thanks, Jon
  2. Sol-Annoyed

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid, Thank you! Sorry it's late moving house and limited net connection :(
  3. Sol-Annoyed

Headlight Adjustment for EU countries

My dad used to say "There's them what get away with it and them that don't. You Son, you don't!" So if the gendarmerie are having a bad day it will definitely be me that gets a pull. Thanks for the replies, guys Jon
  4. Sol-Annoyed

I kind of guessed that :xgrin: I was looking more for a "Put a 10mm spanner here and turn anticlockwise" answer but thanks for answering Cheers,
  5. Sol-Annoyed

Hi, I'm hopefully off through the tunnel to mainland Europe soon and was wondering about the headlight direction issue. It's been suggested that I get the silver stickers from Halfauds to deflect the beam pattern. My car is a facelift 2006 DC5 and has markings on the lamp housing suggesting...
  6. Sol-Annoyed

DC5 Not listed- Meerkat lists as Civic TypeR (?)

Thanks Guys, The ones I've called so far are going off a 'scripted' webpage and no longer insure imports. Shame really, because £452 would be great for either a Civic OR a DC5 type R Jon
  7. Sol-Annoyed

DC5 Not listed- Meerkat lists as Civic TypeR (?)

Trying to get some quotes online. When I put in my Registration number, the sites list the car as a Civic Type R and not a DC5. Though they get their info from DVLA and all My DVLA paperwork clearly states - "INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5" Anyone else had this problem? and what did you do aout it...