Search results

1. T

Number plate

What is this size of the front and rear number plate?
  2. T

Upgraded bushes

Anyone know where I can get upgraded anti roll bar bushes for the rear?
  3. T

Number plate

I'm looking at puttin my private plate on on dc5 but I won't a sticker plate on the bumper. T90 FAR, any companies or websites I can get this from?
  4. T

Number plate

I'm looking at puttin my private plate on on dc5 but I won't a sticker plate on the bumper. T90 FAR, any companies or websites I can get this from?
  5. T

Depth gauge

I looking at buying a depth gauge, does anyone have one if so, any recommendations? Is it correct to say most cars are metal coz Iv looked into it and plastic depth gauges are a lot more expensive. Advice needed, thanks.
  6. T

Wheel refurb

I got championship white standard wheels, what can you use to touch up a chuff? I don't want to get them refurbed coz I don't want to change the colour.
  7. T

Wheel nut adapters

I haven't had a proper look on this, but I'd thought I'd ask the question anyway. What adapters do I need to use with Muteki SR35 Wheel Nuts on standard dc5 alloys? The taper is different. Can someone send me a link,please.
  8. T

Underseal

This is a random question but I want to wash the underneath of my teg at least once every 2 months, preferable more. Is their any places that can do this and local to cardiff? Thanks
  9. T

Clutch notching

My clutch has a notch at the top when u press it. Like a clicking sound and also when I let my foot off fast it makes a nocking sound,returning to the top. It sounds like its coming from the pedal, like a damper or something is missing. Changes gear fine and smooth. Is this normal or any ideas?
  10. T

Panicking!

Brought a pre facelift today, well happy with it. Absolutely mint, well looked after,but sutruggling to change gear 2nd to 3rd, due to driving very low powered cars, i.e corolla.lol. I'm worried coz I was giving it some( when engine was nice and warm after a 200miles trip) from 2nd to 3rd and...
  11. T

Volks

Rays Volk Racing CE28N 16" 7J 4x114.3 How much are these worth,will they fit and will they look nice on a white facelift dc5 in light gold? Plus any good suggestions on tyres under £200 for 4.
  12. T

Which dc5?

Hi, I've been looking at dc5, I have a choice of three but want peoples opinion as I can't make up mine yet. 2006 facelift (white)24k miles, with ohlin coilovers, mugen cat back, spoon ex/manifold,mugen dials, js intake box and rocker cover. Mugen mounts, DVD player with amps, capacitor and...
  13. T

Road tax help!

I'm looking at buying a dc5. The road tax on the one I'm looking at is £475 a year!!! (2006 facelift) Why is this? I thought they were £280. I think this is a little bit steep.Am I best of waiting for a lower tax bad facelift, or do I just bite the bullet as they are all the same? I will get a...
  14. T

Engine damper

Not sure what engine damper I should buy, any ideas? M and M??.