Search results

1. Riz

More headlight woes

I had trouble with my car's headlight beam pattern for the mot about a year ago (if you remember) and I'm back having problems with it again. This time the lights were adjusted for the mot, and I now have a split beam pattern. The lights appear to have two cut offs, where one is low down (a few...
  2. Riz

Intermittent code 41

After having a search it seems that this code points to the primary o2 sensor. The light isn't always on though, and usually switches off after a long drive and sometimes switches off cold starting. Is this something that normally happens? I would have thought that the sensor would either work...
  3. Riz

ABS code list?

My eml is on and I have got the code using the above sticky post. But I have also got the abs flashing 51 if I have read it correctly, but I don't know where to look for the code, if someone could help me out please.
  4. Riz

MOT fail - headlight beam pattern

As per title. I've been told that the beam pattern is incorrect, and that they will try different bulbs to sort it out. I would have thought the beam would need to be adjusted instead of changing the bulbs. He said he won't be starting the work till tomorrow, so I can pop by to have a chat if...
  5. Riz

Meguiars 3 steps

Is anybody using these and would you recommend? I'm looking for some products to start with, as I'm getting a bit confused with all the different stuff available :(
  6. Riz

Online quotes for a DC5

Before I get on the phone, I would like to ask for insurance companies who list the DC5 for online quotes. So far I have listed: Admiral (will not quote as I'm an existing customer) Bell (black box policy) Sainsburys (came up with an error) Elephant Thanks...
  7. Riz

Newbie from Great Yarmouth

Hi, I've been lurking on this forum since the summer, and I'd like to thank the community for all the good info on here :) I'm looking to buy (preferably off the forum) for easter, when my fiesta will go to the scrappy...if it makes it that long. I would like to get one sooner, but have to wait...