Search results

1. kieran-itr

Rear reg plate

Very nice :) I have just sent the email. Do you know when I would most likely receive it?
  2. kieran-itr

Rear reg plate

I have ordered one :) but it wouldn‘t let me upload my photos which I think they may have been over 2mg. Can I email them to your work email that‘s on the site? I have a photo of my passport & my V5?
  3. kieran-itr

Rear reg plate

Brilliant pal :) do you have any photos of the 4D Krystal Number Plates?
  4. kieran-itr

Rear reg plate

Hi all, I am wanting a new rear reg plate but want it with 3D resin letters 13x6.5. Anyone recommend best place to get them?
  5. kieran-itr

Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

cheers for the comments lad but at the price recommended I wont be selling it
  6. kieran-itr

Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

Just wondering how much is my Genuine Mugen Spoiler worth with the brackets? Not she how much they are going for plus they are discontinued now. It has 1 very faint tiny mark on it
  7. kieran-itr

Mugen spoiler

I got some for mine genuine stickers from injection imports buddy they was £10 when I got them
  8. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

thanks a lot Chris, I will speak to Yas before I do anything. top man buddy
  9. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

top man Chris, where can I download the software?
  10. kieran-itr

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

yeah fiberworx made a rep of them & look perfect but was interested If they fitment was good & didn't need much messing around, Thanks for the replies lads
  11. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

how would I do that chris? take it I will need a laptop
  12. kieran-itr

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

Has anyone got these yet? just wondering how good of a fit they was & what they look like fitted? Thanks in advance
  13. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

I am based in Leeds, I think I will just take the bulb out as its doing my head in flashing at night!
  14. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

I said the same, he said I didn't turn it on & I replied well it wasn't on when I came as ive noticed it instantly as its flashing! he then said it will go off soon & has been just over a month
  15. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

it was mapped on my KPRO4 & It only has 1 coded Honda key. it had been mapped before by same guy & they wasn't a key light but now it has 2nd time he mapped it, only thing is the guy is 4 hours from me so long way to go back
  16. kieran-itr

GREEN FLASHING KEY LIGHT

hey everyone, I had my car mapped & I have a green flashing key symbol on my dash & its doing my head in, I think its something to do with the immobiliser, the guy who mapped it said it should go off but its been a month now so was wondering if anyone knows how to get it off or is it the case...
  17. kieran-itr

Insuring dc5

I had my first EP3 when I was 18 but that was 10 years ago & now just realising that I now feel old :xno:
  18. kieran-itr

Mafia 3.

I got it for the xbox one & is a great addictive game but my mate bought it for his gaming PC which cost £3000 & even that wont play it! apparently they are still trying to fix it but shocking they even released it!!
  19. kieran-itr

Newbie with turboed dc5

mine are stuke skirt extensions, I asked them to make me a set without winglets ;) got a good deal on them too with a front splitter :D check my instagram u will see them
  20. kieran-itr

Newbie with turboed dc5

haha I asked him hella as I wanted some but they came with the car so he doesn't know what they are which Is why I used stuke in the end ;)