Search results

1. Jaws

Anyone know this car on eBay? Reg: CV52 XDR

Any help on this appreciated... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-DC5-TYPE-R-JDM-import-championship-white/202961512033?hash=item2f4172e661:g:1CkAAOSwrGpeZTME Reg CV52 XDR I believe it has been in the country a few years. Anyone on here owned it? Thanks!
  2. Jaws

First world problems...

Sell it to me haha. If only I could be bothered to import one from Ireland! Looks like a stunning example. I think you should keep it, it's a low depreciating car which you have put a lot of time and money into. I regret selling my FL DC5.
  3. Jaws

Thankyou to everyone here

Congrats and welcome, get some pics up!
  4. Jaws

What is this DC5? Real type-r? Anyone know it?

Awful seats! Possibly Type S? I don't know!
  5. Jaws

Coming back to Honda...and a DC5

I've sent you a PM, I've a FL for sale, if not to your liking then I'm free to give advice!
  6. Jaws

Supercharged dc5 down torque gt

Not actually Torque-GT selling it, just an advert on their classifieds section. Car looks awesome though.
  7. Jaws

Thinking of putting standard plate back on...?

I know the feeling, especially on the FL. Numberplates on these cars just seem to look awkward wherever we put them! I've put mine a little off to the side, not quite as much as you. Just need the hole smoothing. Couldn't get on with sticky plates.
  8. Jaws

Is this amount of rust a concern..

Pretty similar tbh. I haven't really looked in super close detail but they're pretty exposed so guess you can expect a certain amount of wear and tear. I think it's a little anal worrying about that! Ha.
  9. Jaws

Is this amount of rust a concern..

All looks pretty fine to me. It's only surface rust and doesn't look like anything serious. The manifold will get like that anyway. I don't see any problem with it!
  10. Jaws

New dc5 owner in Plymouth

Nope! White facelift. 54 Reg.
  11. Jaws

New dc5 owner in Plymouth

Another Plymouth member?!?! I'm gonna have to sell up soon, these are getting way too popular! Welcome to the forum. Nice to have another local.
  12. Jaws

newish owner from plymouth

Think I might have saw you in Elburton/Plymstock area the other day. White Pre-FL DC5? Was a couple cars back at the lights. Was surprised to see another in Plymouth! Enjoy the car!
  13. Jaws

Not really enjoying my DC5 :( ......

An alarm and remote locking is essential imo! At least for the security purposes. How come you're getting it resprayed? Is it really essential? Maybe you could book it in for a full detail / machine polish. Would remove a lot of the swirls etc for a lot less than a respray! Anyway, hope you...
  14. Jaws

Not really enjoying my DC5 :( ......

I can COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from with this, maybe not so much with the DC5 but I did experience similar feelings with my EK9. Although I did enjoy the car, the little things (normally easily fixed) do put a downer on it and can put you off. When I bought my EK9 I had a few...
  15. Jaws

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Plate was from CraigsPlates and they're the only people I've found that offer it. Felt that shape suited the car better than square. Whatever type of plate you put on it's never going to look amazing but this is the smallest LEGAL plate I could get so I'm happy!
  16. Jaws

Better picture and new wallpaper :xgrin: squeeky clean!
  17. Jaws

Gave the car a massive clean :) snow foam, 2 bucket wash, clay, rinse, polish, wax, last touch. Fitted my small LEGAL front plate and went out to take a couple pics. Sadly can't find my camera lead but one from from the phone...
  18. Jaws

Cox Motor Parts

Amazing service, next day delivery and best prices around. Many thanks!
  19. Jaws

Dc5 insurance

I would say definitely! I'm 22, 4 years NCB, paying just over £1000. It'd be expensive but I'm sure you'll manage. Admiral/Bell/Elephant all list the DC5 so you can get online quotes.
  20. Jaws

Beatrush Numberplate Re-Locating Kits

Turns out these don't fit facelifts after translating a Japanese parts page! Never mind. Hope this helps someone ha.