Search results

1. Chrismartin

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

Hi Crazylegs As you know, I've had both. FD2 Pros:- - sharper handling - rarity factor - RRC manifold from standard - Harsh rear suspension can be solved cheaply with £250 Or so Koni rear dampers. Cons: - Cost over a DC5 (got to make sense to you personally - only you can judge whether...
  2. Chrismartin

Paint protection

I would do it mate if I was you. Cant put a price on perfection for me hahahah [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Chrismartin

Paint protection

Yeah they are. PPF would be ideal for a Honda imo. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Chrismartin

Paint protection

Haven't done anything myself on my car PPF wise but its pretty much the only option. I've seen PPF'd cars and it's not really noticable. I'd recommend on the front end and skirts etc but ideally I'd want a respray and or paint correction for near perfection first. But then again I am an anal...
  5. Chrismartin

Mischievous minx looking for DC5 owners D.

I'm s crap liar 😫. Meeting 'her' next Saturday at an undisclosed location. Not sure why but shes asked for my bank details?!?!
  6. Chrismartin

Hell no! Haha Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. Chrismartin

Damn, thought I was lucky! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. Chrismartin

Received a saucy PM today which hasnt happened before on here. Mods (if there are still any on here): just giving you the heads up [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. Chrismartin

Front Splitters/lip option's

Now we're talking. Proper beauty.
  10. Chrismartin

Very but genuine jdm yo. RE spirit do a replica for cheaper but may need more body shop work Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  11. Chrismartin

INGS+1 front lip all day long! https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&source=android-browser&q=dc5+ings+front+lip#imgrc=TJV21ESsQ_A8HM: Thank me later 😂. Seriously though my absolute fave.
  12. Chrismartin

Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

Wrong thread mate. You are looking at last year's. The 2019 show has a thread here: http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/48747-japfest-silverstone-2019-5th-may-2019/#entry486812
  13. Chrismartin

Insurance time...

Don't worry about LV they're well respected. After all their subsidiary (highway) insurers many tegs
  14. Chrismartin

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Anytime! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  15. Chrismartin

Hi mate Each section of Silverstone had a number allocated to it (T2,T3 etc) for example. And when you get your ticket through the post it will come with a hanger (or has done in the past at least), that you hang around your rear view mirror and this is printed with your "area, T2 eg". The...
  16. Chrismartin

Might be going to this with a mate. Will have a wander round the stand if I do.
  17. Chrismartin

Simple. Follow Drew's instruction in his post. Click the link, follow the order process, put above password in and pay. Then turn up on the day and enjoy
  18. Chrismartin

Window Cleaning

Yeah. Sounds a nice little plan. Obviously 15 year old white paint sees quite the improvement with a machine polish! They actually become white again Haha. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  19. Chrismartin

Window Cleaning

Let him do the full car now :)
  20. Chrismartin

Window Cleaning

Good stuff. That's definitely the next step. Hope he can sort it you