Search results

1. Chrismartin

Mischievous minx looking for DC5 owners D.

Received a saucy PM today which hasnt happened before on here. Mods (if there are still any on here): just giving you the heads up [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. Chrismartin

Mimms - Rockingham 22nd Jul

Hi all Davinder, Mimms organiser has asked me if we want a DC5 stand at Mimms this year. I promised him id put a thread up asking for interest. So if you could register interest below that would be great. Please note you will have to buy your ticket price plus a 3pound contribution to the...
  3. Chrismartin

Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

Hi all As per last year I will be organising the Japfest 2018 stand for ITR-DC5. Although I don't have a Teg anymore I will more than likely ride shotgun with someone and be there. Plesse be aware that the booking system CLOSES on the 3rd April 2018. To book follow this process below...
  4. Chrismartin

Phone recommendations

Random one I appreciate but thought I'd switch it up from the usual. Asking for a few recommendations for s new looming phone contract. Ice currently got an S7 (none edge) and it's coming towards the end of it's contract. I could just get a new Samsung but the Galaxy ones don't do a none...
  5. Chrismartin

Parcel Shelf with rear upper brace

Hi chaps and chapesses, Any one for a parcel shelf fitted along with a rear brace? Just wondering if they got together? Cheers Chrisn
  6. Chrismartin

Predicament no. 2 of today.

Hi again Today I hate noticed that the Teg seems to hsve picked up a whirring type sound when traveling around. The noise is consistent and it doesnt matter whether i'm accelerating, cruising, in gear or out of gear. My first thought would be wheel bearing? But after speaking to a mate of...
  7. Chrismartin

OEM wind deflectors - Refurbing

Alright folk, Seen as the OEM wind deflectors have been discontinued for a while now I have decided to try to polish up mine. Dont have any pics but they look to have old bird crap etches on and general oxidisation and hazing. I just wondered if anyone could shed some light on this and let me...
  8. Chrismartin

Lighting fault

Noob help. Tried to replace both sidelights yesterday and popped the new LED light into the hole it fits in. Tested the sidelights by switching lights on from inside he car. All fine. Then went about popping the holder back in the light housing but I noticed the LED looked abit wobbly so I...
  9. Chrismartin

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

REMINDER: ALL CLUB STAND TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED BY THE 2nd April!!! - Simply writing on here that your coming won't secure your place on the stand. Follow the steps detailed below to pay. Hey guys and girls, Matt (Croccy) isn't in a position to organize the ITR-DC5 club stand for the...
  10. Chrismartin

BC Racing Vs Meister CRD+ (£750.00 budget)

Hi guys, have been sold on a set of CRD+ for a while now but I've noticed a fair few people jumping on the BC racing coilovers now so I wanted some general feedback on both of them. I understand that they both have camber adjustable top mounts and other than that I would imagine pretty similar...
  11. Chrismartin

INGS Lip value

Random question but does anyone know the rough going rate for a genuine INGS front lip for a PFL teg?
  12. Chrismartin

Engine mount recommendations for a Noob

Hi guys, recently had my drivers side engine mount fail on me so obviously looking for a replacement. Now I'm not too sure whether to purchase OEM again (circa £150.00 for the one mount) or buy uprated mounts either the Innovative ones of Hasport approx 300 for the whole set. What are people...
  13. Chrismartin

ARC intake Bolts

Hi peeps Don't really expect to get an answer to this as it feels quite obscure but would anyone know the bolt size and pitch for the ARC intake (the allan key bolts which hold the panel filters in place etc. Cheers
  14. Chrismartin

Aero catches and Arch Rolling around South Yorkshire

Hi guys and girls After some recommendations on the above (arch rolling and aero catches fitting to a carbon bonnet) around the general location. Happy to travel further if needs be for the right service. Also anyone with experience in the field who could she's some light on rough cost would be...
  15. Chrismartin

Tyre sizes for 8" wheels.

Hi guys, In the process of receiving a new set of wheels and was thinking of potentially getting 235s for the front and 225s for the back rather than 225s all round. Just curious as to peoples opinions on which to go for and why? Cheers
  16. Chrismartin

K Tuned shifter box and accessories

Hi guys and girls Quick question, recently purchased a K Tuned shifter box and race cables. Got the shifter box through the post last weekend (still waiting for the cables - not in stock yet). Fitted the shifter box on its own and it's a lovely bit of kit and its solid. So judging from the...
  17. Chrismartin

Brake girding noise/vibration with new discs and pads.

Alright peeps Two or three weeks ago I purchased and had fitted new brake discs (mtec drilled and grooved) all round and new pads (Project Mu HC800 front and NS400 back). Since then when I've been braking at slow creeping speeds or under reasonably hard braking from slow speeds I get a...
  18. Chrismartin

Heater issue

Hi guys and girls My heater won't work on any setting, doesn't blow air at all. Had a quick search and can't find a great deal. Wondering if anyone could point me in.the right direction. Is it most likely going to be fuses or something more? Thanks alot in advance Chris
  19. Chrismartin

Suspension/Steering Knocking

Alright people, Had a quick look using the search but can't find any possible answers. Every time I turn direction with the steering wheel at low speeds ie when doing 3 point turns or bay parking I get a clunk/knocking sound. It only happens at the point when the steering wheel changes...
  20. Chrismartin

Newbie from Sheffield.

Hi Guys, Just introducing myself as I've just put down deposit on this DC5. It's due in the uk around the end of 30th November. It's a standard car with the C pack. It was grade 4B and after seeing the auction sheet I had no hesitation in purchasing...