Search results

1. L

catalyst

Hi guys again, I was wondering if it is better to put out the catalyst from my dc5. I was told that if i will push the engine to its limits so it is better to put out the catalyst because it will let the engine to breathe better. Is this true? If i put out the catalyst will i have any problems...
  2. L

third gear weird grinding

Hello fellas once again, I have a HONDA Integra TYPE-R 2003 MODEL (DC-5) and it happened 2-3 time from 2nd gear to put 5th while i was on v-tec zone. Now it seems that when the gearbox oil gets warm then when i drive it on the vtec zone and put 3rd gear from 2nd i hear a grinding noise. When...
  3. L

GruppeM

Hi guys, i don't know if someone else previously started this topic, but i would like to know what are the differences between the air intake kits that have a stamp 'MS....' and the intake kits that have the stamp of 'GruppeM' with their serial number on Any help is welcome
  4. L

Newbie needs some help

Hi guys, My name is Lefteris and i am from Cyprus. I am a newbie and i want some info from you guys. I just bought a dc-5 03 year with 52.000 km's on the clock and i want some help from you about the state of the vehicle. I have posted a few photos of the vehicle and i want your opinion...