Search results

1. Todd_77

Keyless Entry Fob. Replacement Parts.

The hole to allow for a keyring on my keyless entry fob has worn thin, Resulting in it breaking completely. Has anyone purchased a replacement from Honda, eBay, Online Stores etc? This is for a PFL, I'm not sure if the Facelift keep is similar. Or is there any other fobs I could rebuild my...
  2. Todd_77

Whining Noise - Opinions needed.

Some of you may have read the thread regarding my clutch problems a month ago, where my release bearing completely shattered. This lead to a new clutch kit. Everything was fine after the new clutch was fitted. A few nights ago I realised there is a slight "whining" noise coming from the car...
  3. Todd_77

Car not selecting gears.

Had a quick search but didn't find an answer. Last night, while driving along normally the car would not select any gear. Going from second to third there was nothing. Same for all gears. The gearbox has been 100% up to this point. Oil was changed regularly. Clutch etc was also fine. No issues...
  4. Todd_77

Headlight adjusters not working...

I fitted new headlights to the car around 6 months ago. When I fitted the new headlights I swapped over the bulbs, caps etc. That was it. Have I missed something? MOT is up at the end of the month so I need to get them aligned. Took the car round today to get them aligned but the adjusters...
  5. Todd_77

Does anyone know what this is, or what it does?

This little box has been in my car since I bought it. Had a fiddle around tonight, to realise it was unplugged. I plugged it back in and the lights lit up. Not a clue what it's supposed to do or be for that matter lol Anyone have any knowledge? Cheers, Todd.
  6. Todd_77

Water Gathered In Passenger Foot Well.

I had a quick search but couldn't find much information. For a few weeks now the carpet below my mat on the passenger side is quite wet. Does anyone know where the water could be coming from or had the same problem? Would give me a heads up before I started removing the carpet and plastics...
  7. Todd_77

Rattling Noise around 2k RPM... Any solutions?

I have a Js Racing Titanium 70 RR System. Same as below. For some reason it has started rattling when the revs cross from around 1900 RPM to 2100 RPM. Its definitely not hitting any heat shields etc. It didn't do it at the start but for some reason it has started doing it. Its coming...
  8. Todd_77

HELP NEEDED... ***

When driving along today, I drove over what I thought was a twig. The twig turned out to be a stone. (Didn't think it was that big) Pulled in to notice a drip falling from under the car. It looks like a pipe has been torn off or disconnected from somewhere. I looked under the car to see if I...
  9. Todd_77

What exhaust...?

I'm planning on purchasing an exhaust in the next few weeks and I can't decide what I want to go for. The car is standard atm, but will be purchasing manifold, exhaust, rbc, kpro etc soon. The exhausts I have in mind atm are: Skunk 2 Mega Power R (would going for the RR make much...
  10. Todd_77

Anyone know what this is?

This came in the car when I bought it. Anyone know what it is or what it does? It's located left of the steering wheel. Thanks in advance.
  11. Todd_77

Wheel Spacers.

Had a quick search but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for. I want to fill the arches as the wheels look lost in them when lowered. I was thinking maybe 20mm on the rear and 10mm on the front. Anyone got any pictures of cars with spacers fitted and the best place to purchase some...