Search results

1. Phil r type

New boy.

Link or photos ? The chances are some one on here will know it :)
  2. Phil r type

Greenlight best contact

Guy called Neil sorted me out :)
  3. Phil r type

Looking to buy a DC5 in the near future

Yep y534 Mes is my old car ! All though a bit old now There is a build on here from when it was super fly's also . Pm me dude any questions you have :) more than happy to help
  4. Phil r type

Portsmouth/Southampton

Hay dude , yeah I've had a couple of white dc2's :) when was this ? I always try to turn people to the R side ;)
  5. Phil r type

Simply Japanese 2018

See you at the pub guys ! Unless it's lashing it down then I may come down later :)
  6. Phil r type

Anyone know this car?

OK fair one, keeping looking man . I looked at 8 this time round before buying mine, a good place to start is on here but not many for sale at the min.
  7. Phil r type

Anyone know this car?

I also contacted the old owner/seller of this car . Was up for £9800 in may. he told me it sold after only a couple of days . Think this seller must of bought it to make a couple of £££, he also did tell me it was mint and maybe under sold it so still might be worth a look :)
  8. Phil r type

Portsmouth/Southampton

Lol ! I'm from Fareham. I've just been out for a drive and normally go along the top of the hill but decided to go out to the 272 instead :( always up for a meet :)
  9. Phil r type

Baffled sump

Errr . I guess I could lol
  10. Phil r type

Baffled sump

Hi, looking to put a baffled sump in my car , what's the going rate supply and fitted ? I live in Hampshire so would you say tgm are the best bet ? :)
  11. Phil r type

Selling a high miler - tips

It's a strange one, my friends old ep3 had 200k on it when he sold it , the new owner then did countless track days . I know miles are not a problem with these car but due to the fact high mileage cars struggle to sell I to bought low miles one . At 6200 it should sell easy for that man, I know...
  12. Phil r type

Simply Japanese 2018

Stick me on that list , I have a car now :)
  13. Phil r type

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

You still looking after the silver one for me ;)
  14. Phil r type

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

If I have a car in time I'm up for this :)
  15. Phil r type

Hi

Welcome Mike, lots of us had dc2's .it's a real sound group of people on here so when you get it make sure you come out to meets :) who you import your through ?
  16. Phil r type

Track Day down south

Fareham Hampshire
  17. Phil r type

Track Day down south

I love blue but already had 2 in that colour :)
  18. Phil r type

Track Day down south

I'm looking now :)
  19. Phil r type

Track Day down south

20. Phil r type

Track Day down south

Errr..... maybe, But looking for white or black this time not blue so technically completely different car ;) lol