Search results

1. VR46

I need help with actuator

Yeah I may have to take it to an alarm fitters for them to have a look at it. I presume that if the switch that looks the doors is operating the passenger door and boot then it can't be the actuator and the fault lies with the alarm.
  2. VR46

How to Install Super Pro front caster lower polyurethane bushes

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I've used Energy suspension bushes in the past when I fitted them to my old prelude type s and I was really impressed by them. You mention they're for the RSX and EP3 but aren't they exactly the same as the DC5 Type R anyway? I'm just trying to decide...
  3. VR46

How to Install Super Pro front caster lower polyurethane bushes

I'm in the process of looking to replace these bushes at the moment. I'm trying to decide whether to go for Energy suspension bushes or these 'caster increase' Superpro ones. Couple of questions: 1) How much positive caster do these bushes induce? 2) With the positive camber and polyurethane...
  4. VR46

I need help with actuator

If anybody could help with this one then I'd like to know the answer too as I've just bought kahn_v's DC5 and would like to get it fixed. Is this likely to be an alarm fault or actuator? Any help would be greatly appreciated!