Search results

1. Filkmeister

Rear caliper slider pins

Hello folks. Quick question for technical types who're familiar with working on ITR brakes: Copper Ease suitable lubricant for slider pins YES or NO? Thoughts appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. Filkmeister

Windscreen trim removal

Had a quick mooch on the search but couldn't see much. I have a nasty crack in the windscreen (courtesy of the completely naff tar and gravel-type road repairs...) and having had DC2 headaches previously thought I should check that Autoglass knew which parts to source... I noticed folks saying...
  3. Filkmeister

VTEC not engaging - EML/oil level?

As per title, but not as it seems! Any help/experience appreciated. Yup, had a search about, but nothing quite matches - so here goes. Had intermittent VTEC headaches for a little while with no switchover at 6k accompanied by what sounds like misfire/rev-limiter sort of cutting out (quite...
  4. Filkmeister

Fault code reader

Had a quick search around without much luck (may have used wrong terms?) Does anyone know if the OBD-2 readers widely available (eBay etc) will interpret and report the codes for a 2006 Facelift? Appreciate any info/experience anyone has with using them to diagnose EML lamp illumination...
  5. Filkmeister

Titanium Gear Lever Knob

Just wondering if anyone knows offhand if you can get an OEM titanium version (a la DC2) with the six-speed shift pattern that would fit the DC5 lever. Appreciate it if anyone has any info - I guess the later NSX 6 speed maybe had them? Thanks in advance.
  6. Filkmeister

OEM Exhaust/Catalyst Nut/Bolt Question

Had a bit of a search and couldn't trace answer - please feel free to point in right direction though. Question concerns the three "nuts" on the 2-1 Cat pipe that the B pipe bolts up to. I am looking at how on earth you would remove if you had to. On mine they are so corroded that I can...
  7. Filkmeister

ABS Light - Diagnostics

Afternoon all, Anyone any experience of interpreting the "blink" test on the ABS? Possibly unrelated, but my motor won't run at the moment (fires a bit, but won't catch and run!) even from a jump start, new battery and plugs :-( Behaves bit like it is flooding, as in days of yore when cars...