Search results

1. Wingnuttzz

Pistonheads feature - who's famous??

Nice little piece on Pistonheads about the DC5. https://www.pistonheads.com/regulars/ph-spottedykywt/honda-integra-type-r-dc5--spotted/36555 Who's famous and got a free bit of advertising to help sell up?? haha
  2. Wingnuttzz

K20a + Gearbox value

Maybe thinking out loud here, but what is the rough value of a k20a and gearbox from a dc5, roughly 104k, documented. And how easy are they to sell? Thanks. Grant
  3. Wingnuttzz

Headlight Variants

Hi guys Quick question, if there more than one type of headlight for the DC5 as for the dipped beam, the ones on my car uses D2R bulbs, whereas the ones I bought from a Honda Dealer through eBay (Not Steels) takes H1 bulbs. It still have all the mounting points for the HID Ballast on the...
  4. Wingnuttzz

Anyone after a baffled sump

Quick heads up, just seen this on JapPerformanceParts. http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/part_details.asp?ID=100878328 Very cheap for a complete baffled sump, be a good upgrade for someone. Sell your old sump for £50-£75 and your laughing really.
  5. Wingnuttzz

MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

So I've be in contact with MTEC Ind regarding there Race Spring upgrade for the gearbox. I was thinking of placing a bulk order to make the import worth while. Looking on the RSX owners club this is a very worth while modification for not a lot of money. Installation guide here -...
  6. Wingnuttzz

Gearbox - LSD Install - Anyone done it??

So I've seen a Kazz 1.5 Plated Diff for sale, and the idea of installing this with a 5.1 Final Drive is very tempting with a new OEM clutch and lightweight flywheel. Has anyone pulled a gearbox apart themselves? I've found this DIY...
  7. Wingnuttzz

Windscreen Trim

Hi Just wondering if I get a new windscreen do the windscreen company provide new windscreen trims too? Thanks, Grant
  8. Wingnuttzz

Knockhill - 25/5/14 - Ford Live + Hot Hatch Trackday

Just booked this, anyone else planning on going. Love fast Fords and not had a chance to properly get the Teg on track yet this year. Weather is looking promising too.
  9. Wingnuttzz

Anyone near Portsmouth???

Anyone fancy doing me a favour :-P Found something forsale that I really want but the seller won't post. Be beer money in it :-P
  10. Wingnuttzz

70mm, larger throttle body symptoms or sticking symptoms

I've just fitted a 70mm throttle body along with other mods and haven driven the car again I'm not convinced by he throttle body. It's not mapped yet but initial throttle movement is very stiff, it's OK everywhere else and what not, but it makes pulling away from junctions very tricky, and...
  11. Wingnuttzz

HondaSwap.co.uk

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or used the above company. They claim to have be a Scottish based retailer and sell a lot of the Hybrid Racing and K-Tuned stuff etc, parts that we'd normally have to import from the USA. Their prices seem OK and I am considering ordering a Hybrid...
  12. Wingnuttzz

Odyssey PC680 CTEK Battery Charger

Basically looking for a battery charger for long term charging of my Odyssey PC680 battery. From what I've read the CTEK chargers are the ones of choice, just don't know which one will actually suit my needs. I'm not looking for something to charge the battery, but something to keep the...
  13. Wingnuttzz

Honda's of Smokehoes

Well worth a watch, the in car noise of the stripped DC5 and EP3 are just WOW. The DC5 build is here http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33847-ground-up-dc5-build-mugen/ Hope you don't mind me linking this but it too good not too!
  14. Wingnuttzz

Front arch clearance???

So it would appear I've stumbled across a slight issue. On track I'm managing to destroy my front arch liners. My car isn't particularly low, and it is running good coilovers that are pretty stiff but through some of fast corners at Knockhill my front tyres are clearly chewing the arch...
  15. Wingnuttzz

Heads up - Cheap Red Recaros

Just a quick heads up, seen these on eBay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261241079254 Look on good nick too, just need a clean.
  16. Wingnuttzz

Any interest in Carbone Lorraine RC5+

Been on the phone quite a bit to the guys at Clark Motorsport in regards to getting some new front brakes. Anyway, long story short, Carbone Lorraine don't make the RC5+ pads for the DC5, only the RC6 ones which are very aggressive for road use and will eat discs. We all know the Nissan 350z...
  17. Wingnuttzz

Hello from Edinburgh

Hi Been a regular "browser" for a while now but finally decided it was time to sign up as I'm pretty much set to purchase a DC5. Current car is a track prepped EP3, but wanting something a bit little less focused and different. The next plans for the EP3 was DC5 Brembo's, Recaro's and a LSD...