Search results

1. spooke

Sketchy ride / handling

Definitely ditch the rack raiser, but I'd lower it and keep the RCA's.
  2. spooke

Spoon rigid collars

I have Blox on mine, they're far cheaper and are double sided. https://www.funkypower.com/index.php/shop-by-vehicle/honda/integra/2001-dc5-integra-type-r/suspension-stability/blox-subframe-rigid-collar-set.html
  3. spooke

HKB boss torque/ help

I assume there was nothing in the manual? Quick search online says,
  4. spooke

What Roll Center Adjusters?

Go for Buddyclub if you don't want to get the Prelude or OEM boots..
  5. spooke

Wire in Gauges from Engine Bay to Cabin

Behind the airbox there is a rubber grommet for the loom, pierce a hole and feed the wires through it.
  6. spooke

Ulez tax and living in london

I think it's a case of the cars not being registered correctly. Worth contacting them and finding out as if a EP3 and FD2 are exempt a DC5 should be too.
  7. spooke

Ulez tax and living in london

Have a look at this, https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/vrm-checker-ulez Minimum requirement is Petrol: Euro 4, according to this a DC5 is Euro4 http://www.southwestimports.co.uk/honda-integra-dc5-type-r-13.html
  8. spooke

Assetto Corsa - DC5 Mod

Let me know and I'll send it over
  9. spooke

Assetto Corsa - DC5 Mod

Thank you! Tbh this has taken a back seat, I will look at picking it back up in the coming weeks I think. Originally it started as a port of the Forza Motorsport model, which is terribly inaccurate, for starters it has a sunroof and the proportions are really bad. My friend started a scratch...
  10. spooke

Stupid question... how do you drive a DC5?

Should have bought a Type R :xaiweb6:, a Type S cannot be compared to a DC5R... Engine Application Compression Power Torque Redline Rev limiter i-VTEC engagement 2001–2006 Honda Integra Type R (JDM) 11.5:1 217 hp (162 kW) @ 8000 RPM 152 lb⋅ft (206 N⋅m) @ 7000 RPM 8400 RPM 8600 RPM...
  11. spooke

Spoon 2-1 gaskets

OEM Honda are your best bet? Afaik you can fit the Spoon 2-1 to a OEM manifold so it should work? Or make your own/use a paste?
  12. spooke

Advice on track wheels

Hey that's the kerb, this is the apex :xhaha: I much preferred my 8/7J stagger I ran last time at Bedford, both ET47.
  13. spooke

Advice on track wheels

I run 245/40 9J ET40 front with a rear 215/45 7J ET43. The front clears fine but does catch on the arch liners, personally I've left it and just let it touch, I don't think it's dangerous just a few marks on the tyre and liner where they sometimes contact. On track I found the stagger to be...
  14. spooke

protecting paint behind rear bumper?

Yes that's fine, if you want extra protection paint on some POR15 instead.
  15. spooke

Blueprint Image

PM me and I'll try to get something over to you over the weekend.
  16. spooke

Blueprint Image

Just wondering what you want it for? I have a fairly accurate 3D model I can try to get similar images from if you'd like?
  17. spooke

Will I have problems with this size wheel ?

If you're not wanting to kill the drive then you're better off not running them :xtsk: They're too wide and too low offset for a DC5 - stock is 7j et60 for reference. You'd want to run the wider 9.5j up front anyway, with a lot of camber (over 2deg rear and 3deg front) it will just about work...
  18. spooke

Could you get black Recaro's, in a blue DC5, that had blue stitching?

Get your wallet out, find a wrecked pair of OEM Recaros and get a retrim :D
  19. spooke

Two Cooling Questions: What Coolant and Hose Replacments

Just make sure you flush the system if you're going to use Pink, don't know what one is best tbh :P I'm happy with Motul Orange I'm using.
  20. spooke

Two Cooling Questions: What Coolant and Hose Replacments

Wouldn't think the smaller hoses will be perished, but I don't know what you need to replace them. Coolant wise check what you have now, mine came with Green coolant so I put in Orange coolant as they mix fine.