Search results

1. spooke

Anglesey Circuit - June 30th Javelin

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/Anglesey-Circuit-(Trac-Mon)/Anglesey-Circuit-30th-June-2018 Layout : International GP (2.1 miles) & Coastal (1.55 miles) Format : Open Pit Lane Noise : 105dba Static Overtaking : Left Hand Side on Straights Only £169 Anyone interested?
  2. spooke

Aftermarket Gauges - Installing sensors?

So I've ordered a replica Defi Advance ZD unit and am wondering on the best way to connect the sensors up to the engine etc. From what I've read a oil sandwich plate seems the best bet for reading oil temperature and pressure. Now I'm unsure on water temperature, some say inline on the upper...
  3. spooke

Less play in OEM Shifter?

Looking to get rid of the play in my OEM shifter, without buying a K-Tuned Billet shifter. Already running the K-Tuned Shifter Spring and Pivot Ball but there is slight play back and forth and quite a lot side to side. What do you all recommend? Not really after shortened shifts, just a tighter...
  4. spooke

Winter Tyres

For those of you who run winter tyres, what do you use? 215/45/17.
  5. spooke

What's your Intake Air Temperature?

Recently been monitoring my intake temps and it's been up to 50C! Averaging 30-40C once at operating temperature during the day (20C in the mornings/evenings). This is with a Injen MegaRam, curious to know what other people are getting. I've fitted Thermotec gaskets and tbh I've not noticed...
  6. spooke

Do you wait for your engine to warm up?

Couldn't think of a proper title, but I'm curious to know how you all start driving your DC5. I had a search and couldn't find a majority so let's find out :) Recently I read that letting the car idle to warm up is quite bad for the engine, what are your views?
  7. spooke

What tie rods to buy?

I'm going to be lowering my car in a couple of weeks, still unsure whether or not I need tie rods with more thread to get the toe in line as I'm only going -20/30mm and I'm not going to run any more than -2 degree of front camber. If it is recommended what should I go for?
  8. spooke

DC5 Setup Sheet *SHG Motorworks*

SHG Motorworks already had a setup sheet available for the S2000, so I created the DC5 outline for Evan and he hosted for everyone to use! Maybe we can get a better database of setups using this? I'd start but I have no idea what my alignment is but I when I find out I can add it as a OEM...
  9. spooke

Dream Automotive

Just wanted to add some feedback for Dream Automotive, they are based in Watford. http://www.dream-automotive.com/ It's ran by Phil who trained with the Honda Institute and has over 12 years of experience with Honda's. I've had a major service done by him when I first imported my DC5, with my...
  10. spooke

Engine Torque Damper Brackets

I bought a J's Racing ETD but it was missing a bracket (pictured), is anyone able to take theirs off and measure it for me, or draw around it and email me a scan of it? Thanks!
  11. spooke

Spare Wheel Bolt/Screw

I'm in need of a new spare wheel bolt/screw, can anyone share a photo or part number of what I need to buy. The old one has snapped off inside the mount. Thanks!
  12. spooke

Noise at 3,500-4,000 RPM?

I've got a strange sound at around 3,500-4,000 RPM which is most noticeable in 3rd or 4th gear on off power and seems to be from the gearbox (clutch in the noise goes instantly and revving in neutral produces no sound). I have removed the driveshaft heatshield, had the plastic inlet manifold...
  13. spooke

Assetto Corsa - DC5 Mod

Anyone here play Assetto Corsa? http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/ I've been working on a Honda Integra Type R DC5 mod for it, the model is taken from Forza Motorsport's 4. If anyone here plays who would like to test out my mod send me a PM! Looking forward for when I get my real DC5 so I can...
  14. spooke

Awaiting Freshly Imported '04 DC5 Artic Blue Pearl

I've been signed up here since 2013 and finally have purchased a DC5! through TorqueGT, it was the third one I was looking to bid for and probably the better condition of the lot. It's currently awaiting to clear customs in Southampton, Will add photos to my garage later.