Search results

1. dk123

Second time around

Hey guys. Well about 5 months ago I had to sell my DC5 due to a long term relationship ending and having to pay rent etc on my lonesome - I was gutted to say the least and watching her drive away was a bad day! However there the story gets much better now. I am in a position to get another DC5...
  2. dk123

Cheshire alloy refurb advice

Hey guys, Just wondered if anyone had a good recommendation for wheel refurbishment in the Chester/surrounding area? Have tried to do a search but not having much luck. Fancy changing mine to black and having a few small previous driver errors corrected :roll: Any advice is much appreciated...
  3. dk123

Finally a DC5 owner!

Hey everyone, Well after months of waiting and searching, a 800 mile venture, I finally have my lovely DC5! After owning an ep3 and an FN2, I can now say that I have the car I've always wanted! It has been nearly 3 weeks since I picked her up and I have loved every moment. First things first...
  4. dk123

Searching for my new DC5

Hi all, I have been on the forum for a while checking out everyone's amazing cars and learning as much as possible. I have had an EP3 & FN2 in the past, but am now searching for a DC5. I have been looking for about 4 months and am just waiting for one to pop up. I have yet to actually...