Search results

1. J

Air con gas refill amount

Hi, does anyone know how much A/C gas to refill the system with in grams. Thanks.
  2. J

Cold idle cutting out.

Hi thanks in advance for any help! I have a skunk2 throttle body with the teg m induction kit and rbc inlet, since having it mapped cold idle is horrendous (idles at about 6-700 rpm) as soon as you realise the throttle the revs drop of and it cuts out, this is only for the first couple if...
  3. J

Skunk2 throttle body cable problem.

Hi thanks in advance for any replies, I fitted a skunk2 70mm throttle body but the throttle cable is almost at a right angle due to the adjuster nut location if doesn't look right at all. Has anyone got the same problem or a pic of there's so I can see where I've gone wrong. Thanks.
  4. J

Fd2 gears into dc5 gearbox?

I need to overhaul my my gearbox but was thinking of replacing the standard teg gears with fd2 gears has anyone done it? Will they fit? Or is it more hassle then it's worth? Thanks.
  5. J

Bridgestone re070 on standard rims??

I know this has probably been discussed already so sorry if it has! Just wondering if you can get the re070 on the standard 215/45/17 rim cause i can't find them anywhere, I can only find them in 225/45/17 thanks!!