3. Z

Integra Boot Badge?

I have one for sale if your interested. Brand new still in packaging
  4. Z

rigid subframe collars

Oh well I have them now. Be aswell fitting them
  5. Z

rigid subframe collars

Thank you mate :) yeah its the Tegiwa ones sounds reasonably easy! Did you notice a difference?
  6. Z

rigid subframe collars

Has anyone fitted these? My mate is going to fit them but has asked me to get a little info on how to fit them so he knows exactly what's to be done.
  7. Z

Whining noise in cabin

I have a sort off whining noise coming from mines too. My mate thought it was a wheel bearing but he checked them and there was no play in any off them. I think y exhaust is blowing a bit as well so hard to tell but once I get the new kakimoto on I will be trying to figure out what it is.
  8. Z

New to the forum .. few questions!

For some reason not all reg numbers come up as a dc5. Mines comes up as a civic type r. Must be a administration error with the dvla. You can manually select honda integra dc5 type r on most insurance company's websites but if I were you I would try sky insurance first as they seem to give good...
  9. Z

Stuck with Sky Insurance (Again)

I got insurance yesterday with sky and they beat everyone hands down. I'm 29 with only one years ncb cause I was on my mums insurance since I passed my test 12 year ago. I pay monthly and was gettin prices off 147 from Admiral and Co. So phoned sky and prestige. Prestige was £103 and sky came...
  10. Z

New to the forum .. few questions!

I have owned loads off cars and the dc5 is one off the best cars iv driven ek9 just beating it. Only thing I find is insurance is pricey. They are good on petrol as above I also get around 30-35 mpg You should try get a member off the forum to take you a spin in one and let you see what there...
  11. Z

Miss my K-Pro :(

Good job I bought the kakimoto ;) still waiting on it though from Matt :)
  12. Z

How to Replace the Fuel Filter

My mate who is a mechanic did mind and what a carry on it was. Have to admit its the craziest fuel filter I have ever seen. It was like watching someone give birth when he was pulling it out hahaha. Why isn't it just on the fire wall?
  13. Z

Help diagnose 'whirling'/huming noise

Any further forward with this? Mine has done it since I bought it. Don't really bother me but it's a nuisance on the motorway. It's like a drone! Again my mechanic checked the wheel bearings and said they were perfect.
  14. Z

Long 6th Gear Fitted

How much did it cost?
  15. Z

I was watching a vid on YouTube and it was a dc5 at Surrey rolling road and it had a mugen twin loop and they said it's very restrictive. What's your thoughts? They said it has too many bends! They changed it over with a fujitsubo remo1 and it made more Hp but can't remember how much now.
  16. Z

What mods you got?
  17. Z

I'd be up for this
  18. Z

Are CPL Racing any good for mapping?

I see they supply jrsc kits pretty expensive I thought tho!
  19. Z

New C/W DC5 Owner! Piks Inside

Looks nice mate! :)