Search results

1. Z

rigid subframe collars

Has anyone fitted these? My mate is going to fit them but has asked me to get a little info on how to fit them so he knows exactly what's to be done.
  2. Z

powder coating inlet manifold?

Has anyone tried this? I see skunk2 have black ones now and think they look cool. And just wondered if it's possible to powdercoat the oem one?
  3. Z

which springs?

Ok, I currently have eibach sport line springs. I feel these are too stiff and probably too low as well but look good just a nightmare clearing speed bumps! I notice most people are using the eibach pro kit. But I'm still unsure weather they will still be to low. What springs are people using...
  4. Z

tegiwa torque damper

Just fitted this tonight but it sounds weird when you accelerate. Does anyone else have a weird sound or have I installed it wrong?
  5. Z

frsu with eibach sportlines?

I just noticed that i have sportline eibachs and not the pro kit. will this make much difference to a frsu as i see most people recommend the pro kit.
  6. Z

from ek9 to dc5

Hi folks, im new to here so thought id say hi. I have just put down a deposit on a dc5 and hopefully collect it on tuesday all going well! I previously owned 2 ek9's which are super little cars and a atr which i loved. Now trying the Dc5 :-) Hopefully get pics off her up next week sometime...