Search results

1. Indi

Alignment

When are you next on track Carl? be nice to have a play Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. Indi

Alignment

As above I would be taking the hunter figures with pinch of salt. The equipment that area use, string ruler etc can't lie where as lasers can be out easily. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. Indi

Yellow speed coilovers

Yes Bilstein have correct ratio of spring rates but they're far too soft if you push quite hard on track and another thing is there's no adjustable top mounts available to fit them so that you can gain castor (One of best handling mods). I've had Nitrons which are twice the price of Bilstein B16...
  4. Indi

Yellow speed coilovers

It definitely won't be the coilovers causing your issue. I'd personally recommend the YS over any Bilstein variant for this chassis if using the car on track as the spring rates are much more suited to this chassis but to some they can be on the stiff side of things if using the car daily. Your...
  5. Indi

Advice on track wheels

Wheel offset dependent you can run 225 up front I think without rubbing but I've always had geo setup Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. Indi

Advice on track wheels

Yeah stagger setups aren't for everyone as some aren't confident with loose rear. I've ran a few different setups even ran 245 square with a 28mm rear bar Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  7. Indi

Advice on track wheels

I've ran 255 up front and 225 on the rear. The reason people go reverse stagger is to get the car rotating more in most cases.
  8. Indi

diff upgrade

I will have a pretty much brand new M factory 1.5 way LSD and Mfactory 5.84 final drive for sale as of 11th July. These two parts combined completely transform the DC5 on track. Definitely my favourite mods.
  9. Indi

Oil Temps..

A decent oil can take up to 135 so nothing to worry about. My charged one use to see 130 on track days prior to fitting an oil cooler and then with oil cooler it dropped to around 110 and sometimes 115 on a hot day.
  10. Indi

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

Every little helps, and it's not a very expensive mod. I'd do it!
  11. Indi

Donington Park Evening session 15th June

Damn! I've booked this one, would've been good if you could've come too.
  12. Indi

Donington Park Evening session 15th June

I will be booking on to this, is anyone else going? TDO: Javelin Price: £129
  13. Indi

Mimms 22nd July Open pit lane

Awesome, i'll be on the morning 3 hour session too
  14. Indi

Mimms 22nd July Open pit lane

Thinking of doing both open pit sessions Morning and afternoon. Is anyone else booked on?
  15. Indi

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

Looks awesome mate, very tempted by this kit
  16. Indi

Japfest Donington -30th June 2018, Donington Park Circuit

1. DrewieJDC5 - Paid 2. SamDC5 - Paid 3. Alex_Wilson (pay nearer time again) 4. Indi (pay nearer time) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  17. Indi

5.84 Final Drive Review

I absolutely love my 5.84. the car just feels so lively and responsive. I'd definitely recommend it on a weekend/track car.
  18. Indi

Which exhaust setup

Previously had a Kaki regu 06&r, Lovely note and no drown at all even with a Tegiwa manifold/decat. The downsides are that it's very restrictive and as above the baffles go very easily. My baffles started coming out after a year of ownership with a few trackdays thrown in and obviously then it...
  19. Indi

What other mods?

He should be able to tell by looking at them if they're the castor ones but no they aren't adjustable mate.
  20. Indi

Who's going Mimms? 8th April 2018

Don't think I'll be going to this one as Santa pod doesn't really interest me but will be going to the Mimms in July as it's at Rochingham and will have track time.