Search results

1. Alexander0628

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

Hope to see some of you tomorrow, I am going to try and get there early so can help peeps park up. Meeting up for fuel A127 shell at 6.30 Heading to M25 clacket lane services for 6.50 (anti clockwise) Leaving there at 7.10is and heading to brands If anyone wants to tag along that‘s where a few...
  2. Alexander0628

Update. Stand passes and info received so I should be in touch shortly, if you don‘t hear from me give me a shout as that means I‘ve missed ya. A few of us will be meeting up at clacket lane services on the m25 early morning so if, your coming passed that way. Will update here with a time.
  3. Alexander0628

Unfortunately mate stand is full, and I received an email about numbers so, il take a spare club stand pass with me but can‘t promise your get on. We have been moved to a different spot also so can‘t even say if we can fit you on, give me a shout on the day or drive round and catch somones...
  4. Alexander0628

Ok peeps, stand is booked so if you havnt already go to their site and buy your entry tickets, Any problems give me a shout and il be in touch with you all once I receive the stand passes.
  5. Alexander0628

Going to confirm the stand by the end of the working day so any stragglers hollla, 12 confirmed so far
  6. Alexander0628

1. Alexander0628 2. Jamessb 3. Mullyace 4. DPettyDC51992 5. Mikey_t8 6. RE Spirit 7.Matthewdc5
  7. Alexander0628

Just a reminder that there is just a week to go untill i put the list in for the stand. So far with this forum and people out side that have confirmed I have 10.
  8. Alexander0628

1. Alexander0628 2. Jamessb 3.
  9. Alexander0628

Hey everyone, although iv not really been around to do much this this year, a few people have said they would be up for this show again, so iv been in touch and am going to sort out another stand for us lot. It was one of the better shows of the year and would be a shame to miss out on...
  10. Alexander0628

Underbody Protection

Iv lost all this pictures of this sorry mate, I didn‘t change them over in time, Iv seen cheaper jobs since then tho, best bet for anyone thinking of getting this done if put up a thread on fb group.
  11. Alexander0628

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid and thanks bud,
  12. Alexander0628

New DC5'er in bexley

Welcome to the forum, Bexley south east London?? My old man lives not far might see you around in the summer months. Pictures pleasee :)
  13. Alexander0628

Mugen bonnet and vented bonnets

Iv got a shift sports one and yeah tbh in this weather stuff that's unpainted/unprotected rusts up pretty quick. It's got a tray but that's just fills up with water, Two things I would say check where it will drip through and just make sure there's no bare metal even if you just coat it in a...
  14. Alexander0628

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

As above and you knew it was coming js racing ftw, But if I had to swap and might one day would go for a feels
  15. Alexander0628

Daily Drive - Bilstein B16 Coilovers or OEM Springs

Mine is at Tgm atm having bilsteins fitted lol , went for the b14s not the 16s.
  16. Alexander0628

Vibra technics competition mounts

+1 for re spirit cheapest I could find, Had these mounts in for months now, great upgrade used on a daily.
  17. Alexander0628

Adrain Flumuxed...

Gave up with flux this year and went with green light, who matched there quote. Reason: changed to flux last year, as they were cheaper than greenlight, Declared all my mods, using there online system, everything was sweet. Renewal time and asked them to send me a list of declared mods, so I...
  18. Alexander0628

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Bad news on what was going to happen Prepping the car for my first time on track today. Jacked the car up, checking over the tyres/ brakes. Drop the car back down slowly of course and CRACK. Front drivers spring snapped....gutted to say the least. Not the end of the world and car is on a...
  19. Alexander0628

Calling all Type-R owners! What do YOU look for in a tuning garage?

As above would travel miles for a good garage. Main thing for me is that not just the owner but all staff have a high level of knowledge and skill about mechanics. Nothing worse than going to a garage as you hurd the guy that owns it is the knows his stuff, but when it comes to their...
  20. Alexander0628

Replacement key for a Facelift model

My spare key for my fl is just a normal one doesn't have a fob built in. Do you have a aftermarket alarm installed?