Search results

1. C

Now a member of the K20 plate gang

I managed to buy HMN 17R Manx reg ;)
  2. C

DC5 Full restore , bare chassis rebuild and body work respray project

Yeah see what you mean , to be honest I didn't pay much for the car and I want to keep it for a while the teg is such a great all rounder it's one of the best cars iv ever owned so don't mind spending a bit on it but il try load a few more issue photos and it will explain abit better , plan is...
  3. C

It's far from a Dog at all , I feel if I catch it in time it's going to cost a lot less to fix in the long term , to most they wouldn't bother at all and to be honest I was pretty shocked when I was told it needed all this work for eg , removing all the rear suspension , tank and filler neck and...
  4. C

hello fellow Integra owners first things first am totally new to forums but everyone starts at some point ,iv never used photobucket either so if this isnt right or iv not loaded it correct please point me in the right direction guys i want to make this thread over the next 12 week...
  5. C

how much are standard shock and springs worth?

Am after some standard springs if your interested in selling just them for a preface lift? iv got teins springs which il be taken of my car to low on the front and to hard for Manx roads
  6. C

Replacing the chain and tensioner

hello i did the chain and tensioner on my old civic type R k20 motor as it snapped the chain on start up , also replaced guide rails and drive gears also if wearing , pretty easy job tbh got the quide of auto data took about two hours and another hour to clean up timing cover silicon, remove...
  7. C

DC5 Newbie hello all

Dear guys and girls I would like to quickly say hello all , Am from the isle of man and i bought a C/W pre-face lift teg back in July from Preston UK , loved every minute driving and the car is going to be treated to a full strip and restore ( bare shell , full sand blast underside) seam...