Search results

1. R

Standard balljoint replacement - solution

Yes richy look the same as those ones
  2. R

Sorry guys i just got ebay ones for around 25sheets. It was from an ebay account I no longer have access to so cant find link. I think if if search honda prelude bb6 balljoints they are first ones to appear. Since fitting them ive done a few trackdays and no issues.....other than my friends...
  3. R

My ones off ebay are still on car and perfectly fine
  4. R

Car has been mot'd and the balljoints checked and theyre all good. I did have a damaged droplink which may have caused strange noise I heard Sorry ive no link to ones I got, just from ebay
  5. R

Oulton Park Max Speed

Ive uploaded a session later in the day. Get 5th down there briefly as on standard pads and i think theres a corner or two using different gears as it seemed quicker and easier in higher gear. Id be over the moon to be close to 112. Genuinely cant remember now though
  6. R

Oulton Park Max Speed

This was an earlier session in the day amd I did get a bit quicker but didnt hit the limit still. Not sure if its on the below video or not but you will be in 5th along bottom straight but I wasnt on speed limiter https://youtu.be/fzZVU7OXE2I
  7. R

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah all seems fine, had some time on some b roads with sweepers and a series of hairpins and handled well. Have to say in a multi storey today there were some noises I havent heard before which i'll need to check out
  8. R

I tried ep3 ones and they were too small
  9. R

Afternoon Ive saw and searched quite a few threads about replacing balljoints with most ending with no solution. Had a good search about and have today had fitted Honda Prelude BB6 balljoints from a 97-01 car to my DC5. The mechanic said they matched the standard ones and fit no bother. All...
  10. R

Different tyres front to rear - thoughts

Ive decided to buy 4 contisport 5s and will sell off the two good bridgeys from the rear along with my j's catback exhaust and the cost will be covered with some money left in my pocket. Got the bridgestones with trackdays in mind but reducing working hours and now with a 6month old second...
  11. R

That was my fear and now its confirmed. Looks like im buying 4 new tyres then. Decisions decisions.
  12. R

My current set of re070s are about 2 year old and the fronts have had it. They havent really done a lot of miles but there is cracking inbetween treads and some on sidewalls. Its causing a bit of understeer and a distinct lack of confidence in bends. Whats your thoughts on running re070s on...
  13. R

First Track Day Done!!

Yeah that was me. Great day for it. Had a few wet and very cold days at knockhill and it's a different experience. Great day though and all the Hondas seemed to be going well. Got a canny job ahead of me cleaning flies and rubber off car
  14. R

M2 Racing B-Pipe

Friend has one on his ep3. Sounds really good and looks decent enough
  15. R

First Track Day Done!!

I was the other white teg. First trackday in teg done. Really enjoyed it and happily not in a rush to make any changes as it went well all day. Pleased you enjoyed your day stu. As for pics I'm going to check cliosport site as there was loads of members there
  16. R

OEM air box vs aftermarket Induction

Steve's car also has manifold and kpro and performs very well as you say
  17. R

does this look like someone tried to break in ?

The same thing happened on my ep3, seemed like rubber had perished/dried out and when the window was going up it 'grabbed' it and pushed it in. I bought a new seal in the end as it deformed
  18. R

Sva imports

Sent you a message Ben mate
  19. R

Anyone NOT had their DC5 undersealed?

Mate I had mine done in a day for under £100 off a local garage. Will Pm you his number.