Search results

1. R

Standard balljoint replacement - solution

Afternoon Ive saw and searched quite a few threads about replacing balljoints with most ending with no solution. Had a good search about and have today had fitted Honda Prelude BB6 balljoints from a 97-01 car to my DC5. The mechanic said they matched the standard ones and fit no bother. All...
  2. R

Different tyres front to rear - thoughts

My current set of re070s are about 2 year old and the fronts have had it. They havent really done a lot of miles but there is cracking inbetween treads and some on sidewalls. Its causing a bit of understeer and a distinct lack of confidence in bends. Whats your thoughts on running re070s on...
  3. R

Bridgestone tyres re11's

Evening I've only had my fresh import dc5 a week now and the car is currently on RE11's. the front two are low on tread, however the rears are fine. Are we able to get these tyres in the uk? Ive not been able to find them. They seem excellent btw Thanks
  4. R

First DC5 - aftermarket front bumper

Hi - been browsing on here a while and have a good feel of what to look for when I go to a view a teg. Ive noticed that there is regularly ones up for sale with aftermarket bumpers on, theyre not really to my taste but they do tend to be advertised for a little less. Are there many standard...