Search results

1. Lukey89

kakimoto regu

I've just had mine fitted, it is quiet from inside the car, but outside it purrs and in vtec sounds incredible. Just get a friend to drive it past you, it's awesome, I am very happy!
  2. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Mugen looks good on CW when it's painted, but I agree with you tico I want the carbon look. Looks good on the blue though tricker_luke! Just not sure of carbon mugen on CW... Hmm.. Has anyone got a max racing carbon bonnet? Thanks guys for all your pictures and help so far.
  3. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Have never seen one second hand come up and been scouring the forum for a year now. I think they'll sell really quick as well, so it would be a case of luck and browsing the forum at the right time. Fingers crossed I guess! That mugen looks good on that Black DC5! I was looking at a Seibon...
  4. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Had to try ;)
  5. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Really nice newyork, I'm guessing your thinking of selling it right?!? :)
  6. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Nice one, yeah I really like them, might go have a search for them while I'm at it.
  7. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Thanks max, think I want something more then the oem style however I do like them, and think there a safe choice so might end up with it in the end. Can't help but notice them beautiful wheels, love the red band around the outside! Expensive?
  8. Lukey89

Carbon Bonnet

Hi all, I'm interested in getting a carbon bonnet, I really like the shift sports (buddyclub) one but it's just too expensive :( So I was just wondering if you guys could post your pictures of your carbon bonnets on your cars so I can get some more idea's of which to choose? Thanks everybody.
  9. Lukey89

Will these wipers fit?

Nah I know, just some can do a better job at cleaning your windscreen then others I think
  10. Lukey89

Will these wipers fit?

I like to stick with the brand I know, but thanks for the recommendations G Man and dc55, appreciate it :)
  11. Lukey89

Will these wipers fit?

Can only find Denso wipers for the DC5 on eurocarparts, I'd like bosch as I've had them on a previous car. Am I just missing something as RE Spirit said he's picked some bosch ones very cheaply from there? Otherwise I'll buy from that company on ebay that dc55 and Alex has got them from...
  12. Lukey89

Will these wipers fit?

Happy days I shall check out eurocarparts. Thanks for being so useful again everybody.
  13. Lukey89

Will these wipers fit?

Hi just wondering if these wipers (Bosch Aerotwin) will fit a DC5? http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/291032667798?nav=SEARCH Bought a set the other week that wouldn't go on (which wasn't all my fault), so just making sure this time. Thanks everybody.
  14. Lukey89

VIS N1 Style Carbon Bonnet

Hopefully I've fixed the link now, don't think it was working.
  15. Lukey89

VIS N1 Style Carbon Bonnet

Hi all, Does anyone have this bonnet? Hard to tell by the picture, looks a bit like the buddy-club. http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/popup_image.php?pID=531&image=0 Thanks guys
  16. Lukey89

Best exhaust for a dc5?

Sounds good to me, I think I'll look in to getting one next month. Got the car going down TGM for some work so once that's all tallied up I'll start the mods process. Thanks very much for the advice/info integraleo.
  17. Lukey89

Best exhaust for a dc5?

Thanks, I'm definitely swaying towards the Kakimoto, it's such a beautiful exhaust as well, just keep reading how great it is. Does anyone know the DB levels though? Is it slightly louder then the OEM just driving normally, out of vtec, I really want a nice pur. I'm gutted it's not on that...
  18. Lukey89

Best exhaust for a dc5?

I'm really liking the look and sound of the Kakimoto Regu 06R. Was originally looking at the spoon n1 exhaust, but think it might be too loud for the neighbours. The only thing putting me off the Kakimoto is it might be a little too quiet out of vtec as I've read it is basically the same...
  19. Lukey89

Good Alarm System

Thanks guys I'll look for a Clifford alarm then and see who installs them nearby