Search results

1. L

Vibra technics competition mounts

Vibra technics engine mounts, Is anybody on here running the competition mounts over the fast road mounts?
  2. L

Torque settings needed (fly&cutch)

Anybody know the torque settings for the flywheel bolts & The clutch bolts Thanks in advance
  3. L

My DC5 Custom Carbon Canards

Been on the forum must be coming up to 4years now and never shown a 'how to' thread or done a build thread. Ive been asked countless times now about my Carbon Canards so im going to let you in on where and how to do them Where to find the carbon canards i have is china ebay, listing number...
  4. L

Track rod ends, oem vs blueprint. Help

Im in the process of replacing my steering rack (due to slipping), im using psf-s Honda oil, tegiwa steering rack raiser and shall be getting a full geo set up upon completion, My question is; Should i stay with genuine OEM track rod ends at about £48 each OR. ADL- blueprint that come in at...
  5. L

Thanks to Greenlight

Big thanks to Will @ Greenlight insurace, Just done my quote to start insurance on Thursday Everysingle Mod declared like for like Age 30 5years ncb Came out at £359.35 Very happy :D
  6. L

Valve clearences (need done)

Not sure if this is the right section but here goes. Ive just had my rocker cover powdercoated, also got all new gaskets ect So ive thourght while the engine is open and ready about getting the clearences done So my question is: Is the anyone in the surrounding area of Lowestoft (NR33) that...
  7. L

Torque settings for rocker cover

Hi all, In need of the Torque settings for the rocker cover Nuts as im having the cover powder coated this weekend, And I have new gasket set also, would i require and sealent putty, or just a good clean of the whole contact area to the head. Cheers Lewis