Search results

1. hondaft

Car cut out in traffic

Getting a bit worried about this in case it happens again at speed. The engine randomly cut out when I was sitting in traffic this morning but started again fine and was driving fine. I should mention though that it didn't get driven much over Christmas and when I turned it over and left it...
  2. hondaft

Brembo Pads don't fit

Hi guys, wondering if you could offer some help/advice. I bought brembo pads the other week (from the link below which I know people on here bought from too) but when I went to fit them they seemed too tall to fit in the caliper if that makes sense? I'm just checking I'm not doing anything...
  3. hondaft

Tegiwa Wheel Nut Adapters Stuck

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice please. I bought some tegiwa wheel nut adapters and bought some new wheel nuts. I tried them on one wheel and they stuck out too far, not having time to jack the car up and take the wheel off, I left the adapters on and put my OEM nuts back on...
  4. hondaft

What is this black box?

Any idea what this box/connector is guys? Its just above the accelerator near where the bonnet catch is. I would presume it has something to do with the alarm or the parrot system? Not sure exactly what for though. Thanks
  5. hondaft

Creaking from Rear

Hi guys, was wondering if you could help with this. I fitted a lower tie bar the other week and now I've started noticing a creaking noise from the rear when I'm braking and pulling away in low gears. I would have thought this is obviously to do with the bolts I loosened on the lower control...
  6. hondaft

AWD DC5 (RSX)

Dont know if any of you guys have been following the thread over at clubrsx but thats the guy just finished building his AWD RSX, putting out 450whp not bad :P Sounds like he is going to tweak it a bit but stil looks pretty amazing...
  7. hondaft

Insurance quote jumped up?

A month or so ago when I found out I got my job, I phoned around lots of insurance companies to make sure I could afford insurance for a dc5. The best quote I got was 1600 with Admiral which i was happy with. After finding the dc5 I want and arranging a viewing I thought I better phone up and...
  8. hondaft

Anyone know PA03 GZC?

Seen this dc5 on auto trader here: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307187881153/sort/atcustom/postcode/g782lg/radius/1501/make/HONDA/model/integra/page/1?atcidi=ilc-mobi-link Looks good and has low mileage too, just seeing if anyone knows any history on it? Cheers
  9. hondaft

New member from Glasgow hunting dc5

Thought I'd say hi to everyone! recently got a job after finishing uni and can finally get the car I've always wanted, a dc5 of course :) Ive been looking about the forum and noticed there are quite a few people in the Glasgow area, would anyone be kind enough to take me a wee run in theirs :P...