Search results

1. ste01

What paint code is shown on your CW chassis plate?

I'm going to paint some of my car and have the paint code NH0X on the chassis plate, but other Integra's I've seen have NH0...is this just down to mine being a facelift? Online searches only find FD2s with NH0X on the chassis plates or auction sheets. Does anyone know if there is actually any...
  2. ste01

Facelift rear light seals

Are the pre-facelift seals compatible with the facelift rear lights? I know lots of places sell them as for 01-06 cars but when I've checked the facelift seals have a different part number and look different too. Only asking as to get hold of a set of facelift seals there is a back order until...
  3. ste01

Dash/dial lights

Am I imagining this...they are on all the time right? Then dim when you turn the lights on? I feel like I'm going mad as mine don't come on until I turn the lights on but I'm sure they used to be on all the time! Haha
  4. ste01

Rear screen removal

I want to get mine re bonded with a new seal along the top, because mine is starting to perish from the sun. The guy I spoke to at Auto Glass knew all about the DC5...which was pretty good as even Honda garages are pretty clueless usually... But he warned that the rear screens have a habit of...
  5. ste01

Does arctic blue chip easier or just show more?

Is it just the arctic blue cars that suffer or is the paint on DC5s the worst paint Honda have ever used?! Haha. It only seems to take one short normal drive, no faster than 60mph with no other cars around, to go from polished/waxed to having loads of really small white marks/chips and tiny...
  6. ste01

New DC5 coming to the NW :)

Hiya been on here about a month and thought it was about time I made a proper post! Finally took the plunge and bought a DC5 a couple of weeks ago at auction..... so should be actually getting it sometime in September when all the sun has gone :( Anyway its pretty stock, just has some...
  7. ste01

EP3 Centre Caps on a DC5?

Hi guys, I've just bought a blue DC5 which has OEM silver wheels but no centre caps. I've seen ones listed specifically for the DC5 on eBay for £110ish (a bit expensive!) but couldn't I just get some from Honda for an EP3 and fit them? Cheers
  8. ste01

Soon to be DC5 owner - couple of questions

Hi guys, Just joined the forum as hopefully fairly soon I'll be back in a Honda, and more importantly a DC5 (once I see one I like in an auction!) I've looked into getting one for a while now and between here and google I reckon I've answered most of my questions but the only thing I'm unsure...