Search results

1. Sylar122

Back in another DC5!

I suppose it‘s about time I fessed up! After much deliberation I‘ve moved of the old project and bought myself this little gem! Teg Number 5! And it will be the last! Lol After 2 and half years I just wanna get out there and enjoy a Dc5 again! So here she is! Not had a chance to get any decent...
  2. Sylar122

Oulton park 21st March noise...

After doing the Nurburgring last year I‘m eager to get back on the track! Anyone else going? Javeline Day £160! On a side note has anyone had any trouble with the Teg M on flyby? I‘ll be running Teg m Rbc Kid racing decat mani Solid fab 3” Cat back super silent
  3. Sylar122

Fuel gauge sticks!!

Hey guys wondering if anyone has had this issue before The fuel gauge is fine right the way round until it gets near empty! It sticks right above the point where the fuel light would normally come on? So of course it's not dropping far enough to engage the light! Any ideas on how to fix it...
  4. Sylar122

DC5 to Evo??

Hey guys! Just wanted to get opinions of others as I know there's a fair few that have gone to evo's who are dc5 owners and some that have come back to the Teg! Really strongly debating an VIII MR or possibly a IX MR I'm expecting some biased opinions! But would like to hear people's...
  5. Sylar122

Anyone know of this car?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-integra-dc5-mugen-kit/1064913246#photo-content Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sylar122

In two minds!

Hey guys been a owner for a little while now and seem to be having this constant debate with myself. The DC5 i have at the moment is great 51 reg with just shy over 110K miles.. now i have choice on if to continue modifications or save up for a 04 plate with lower milage, keeping in mind that...
  7. Sylar122

Crunching :(

Hey guys just noticed tonight that changing from 3rd to 4th whilst in VTEC it crunches but doesn't when out of VTEC…. synchros maybe? also noticed that changing gears in VTEC is quite difficult, which I've been told could be the clutch.. Any advice would be great thanks :)
  8. Sylar122

Door locking actuators

Hey guys found these on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Central-Locking-Kit-System-with-4-Actuators-for-2-or-4-Door-Cars-/150988331385?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Plat_Gen%3ADC5&hash=item23279b1979 Wondering if that would work replacing my broken central locking actuator...
  9. Sylar122

Engine bay does it look different?

Hey guys bought a new engine IVTEC cover for the engine bay and doesn't seem like it fits right, so I've taken a photo here to see if anyone can tell me if theres differences in the engine bay mods e.c.t a friend of mine did say the mani doesn't look the standard one but he wasn't sure a while...
  10. Sylar122

Rear Discs and pads

Well the time has come to place the rear discs and pads, now I'm wondering if to replace with oem or upgrade? won't be doing the front for a while however as they have a lot of life in them… do you think its worth it?
  11. Sylar122

Wishbone and Ball joint

Hey guys does any of you know the best place to get a new Wishbone and ball joint for the front passenger side?? Had to remove the front hubs to get the wheel studs and replace them, whilst doing that noticed the ball joint looked bait goosed rubber is falling to bits and all sorts. thanks :)
  12. Sylar122

White LED sight light, reg light and interior dome light

Hey guys just wanted peoples opinions for the best white lights to go with the xenon lights for side lights? and if its around xenon full beam? Also LED lights for Reg and the interior dome light Links would be appreciated. Thanks :)
  13. Sylar122

Found these wheel nuts on ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5-SECURITY-LOCK-WHEEL-NUTS-LUGS-HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-FD2-FN2-EK9-EG-EG6-EK3-/261319652075?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Plat_Gen%3ADC5&hash=item3cd7dd72eb Currently have white OEM alloys on atm… not sure if this would be a good colour...
  14. Sylar122

Headlights

What do you guys think of these... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-DC5-Type-R-LED-Black-Angel-Eye-Projector-Headlights-LH-RH-/350899733784 Had a friend trying to tell me they would look great on my car but not 100% convinced tbh lol The tear drop effect is lossed instantly the way they...
  15. Sylar122

Fast road track set up...

Okay guys im gunna ask a total noob question now but I'm sorry, because i havent got my head round it yet... here goes... I've got Tein Flex Coilovers on at the moment which in my opinion are way to hard for me for a daily driver, plus they have a persistent squeak noise which is driving me...
  16. Sylar122

Future set up

Hey guys just compiling a list of things to buy in the new year once christmas is out of the way! Im wanting to go down the K-pro route +bhp and +MPG cant beat it! lol currently have a hondata air intake (not sure how good they are?) and a Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust The Exhaust for me sounds...
  17. Sylar122

Driving me crazy ;(

Hi guys still got this daft noise from what i believe to be the suspension though I'm not sure, defiantly happening on both sides, the slightest pot hole or grid and i get this squeak noise, to begin with i thought it was the space saver moving around as its not got a bolt but it wasn't but...
  18. Sylar122

noises... :(

Hi guys just a couple of noises that ive been noticing past few days... 1. Whenever travelling at low speeds and the car is at an angle and turning at the same time i hear a nock (just the one) coming what sounds like anyways the Nearside front wheel arch or in that general area at least never...
  19. Sylar122

Pioneer AVH-X8500BT??

Has anyone had an experience with this head unit? Seems to check out okay and has some great features, Was also wondering if there is a difference between the Appmode on this and the Appradio2?
  20. Sylar122

Finally got round to some pictures :)