Search results

1. K

New DC5 Owner

Welcome to the forum, should find some cheaper mods on here for back box induction etc
  2. K

Modulo Trim

Yes thats the full kit mate, pics of my car in the for sale section amongst others
  3. K

Modulo Trim

Have the full kit on mine, love it!
  4. K

Is my car priced correctly?

Ive had mine up on gumtree the last 2 weeks and just get a message saying "7000" every few days lol only 3k off! Luckily im happy to keep to the spring unless i get close to asking price but appreciate not everyone in that position
  5. K

Its Been A Year...Better Say Hello!

Nice car, looks clean mate! Whst was the invidia exhaust like?
  6. K

Wheel spacers

Thanks for the replies guys, some good advice! Im selling early next year anyway so rolling or spending big money isnt really worth it
  7. K

Wheel spacers

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/5x114-3-20mm-Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC2-DC5-64-1-1-Pair-/232398294271 Havd been looking at wheel spacers for my dc5 but nothing came up in the wanted section. Anyone fitted these? I have oem wheels, lowered on spoon springs and frsu, would these...
  8. K

Why is everyone selling up?

Mine will be up for sale next year after 5 years of ownership. I guess like relationships, just fancy something different! Im finding you probably have to spend £15-20k to make a noticeable step up, even then it will be hard to have dc5 fun!
  9. K

Invidia exhaust?

Ill be interested in the review, was looking at this exhaust when i got my dc sports catback. On the latter, i bought the new version 95dcb and love it. Look at my thread for the fit. Looks good, not overly loud in idle but amazing in vtec and makes this pop noise now and again
  10. K

ITR - RUST!

Patience is the key mate, i waited 6 months plus for mine. The last thing you want to do is blow your budget on a car your not 100% happy with. Good luck with the search 👍
  11. K

RSX Type S

Im sure theres a seller on the isle of man with the dc5 you're looking for.
  12. K

what car did you previously own ?

Yaris t-sport B-)
  13. K

New DC5 owner West Sussex

Looks tidy although they never stay standard for long!
  14. K

Fitting new speedo converter

Im not technical what so ever but i believe its on the gear box not dash so not a straight swap. Ill end up doing more damage by attempting! Tgm too far for minor job, should b able to find a local auto electronics
  15. K

Fitting new speedo converter

Hi guys Current one playing up, have sourced a new one and wanted suggestions on where to get it fitted. Im from portsmouth! Also hear its better behind the dash than gearbox Many thanks
  16. K

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Fitted a £40.00 ep3 one to mine 2 years ago, no problems
  17. K

Soon to be a DC5 owner if all goes well

Always buy on condition not mileage, these cars will go forever if looked after! 2 good mods with Induction and exhaust, could get thd seat and wheel retrimmed if it bothered you. Have a look and test drive B-)
  18. K

Strange dc5 finds

Looks like half the body kit is missing! Well, if u call it a body kit lol
  19. K

DC5 Noob: From Award Winning Scene Queen to Race Car!

Do you fareham guys ever go to portsmouth? Owned mine for 3 years and I only ever see 1 dc5 near fratton prison. Mugen spoiler, black bonnet
  20. K

Best springs for oem suspension

Same here, oem with spoon, no problems B-)