Search results

1. Chewy

Bulbs for Facelift Headlights

Good evening boys and girls! Looking for a bit of advice, I'm swapping over my headlight this weekend and thought it would be best practice to replace all the bulbs while i'm at it, so i don't find myself having to unnecessarily remove the bumper and mess about again any time soon. I've...
  2. Chewy

Pracworks Carbon Intake Manifold

Evening all! Just browsing through car parts, dreaming away at all the shiny things I can't afford, as you do... and I stumbled across this new Carbon Intake Manifold produced by a company called Pracworks based in Malaysia Not seen anything like this made for the K series before (Out of...
  3. Chewy

ARC Intake/Super Induction Box - Split Weld Prevention.

G'day fellow DC5 enthusiasts, I'll apologize in advance for my ramblings... As well all know the ARC intake suffers from the welds splitting due to stress/vibrations on the mounting points. Having an ARC with split welds myself, the usual 'adding rubber washers' method wasn't going to cut the...
  4. Chewy

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Quite possibly one of the rarest exhausts available for the DC5 (IMPO) is for sale over in the land of the rising sun. This is my favorite exhaust and I'd love to own it (Without having to exhaust the bank account :xgrin: Pun intended). Bask in its glory - THE ARC...
  5. Chewy

Geo tweak after installing LCA's?

Morning guys and gals, I'm selling a set of LCA's and a question has been asked I've not considered before, so I'm intrigued... Does anyone know if you would need a geo tweak after installing a set of LCA's? I personally wouldn't have thought so and everything is technically the same, but...
  6. Chewy

Murdered Kaki Regu 06&R Ebay...

A moment for our fallen brother.....What a bloody shame. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Integra-Type-R-DC5-Kakimoto-Regu-06-R-Exhaust-Cat-Back-K20A-JDM-RHD-/351426281264?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Plat_Gen%3ADC5&hash=item51d2a37f30
  7. Chewy

Enkei wheel valves/stems - Problem sourcing.

Hello all, I've recently acquired a set of Enkei wheels, wanting to get them fitted but I'm finding issues with the valves...They all need replacing but they're the smaller/narrow Japanese fitment as opposed to the UK standard so no one has them. I've called round local tyre places, part shops...
  8. Chewy

Tegiwa Rear Anti Roll Bar ARB Kit - Potenital Fitment Issue.

Evening all, So we have a potential fitment issue with the 'Tegiwa 24mm Rear Anti Roll Bar ARB Kit', Maybe... Basically I had an MOT advisory of play In drop links so I've decided to replace them all, I was initially going to throw on Hardrace drop links all round but decided to just put them...
  9. Chewy

Milano Red facelift With Modulo Kit.

So much want; http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-typr-r-dc5-2005/3279063 Milano red was always my first choice, and I've always had a soft spot for red cars... If money were no object, I'd seriously consider a respray to Milano red, irregardless of...
  10. Chewy

Piston heads - SCRAPPAGE CARNAGE DETAILED

Hey all, Just a little bored on my night shift and having a read through one of the articles on Piston Heads and came across the following; http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=30915 You can actually go through the list of cars handed over in the 2009 'scrappage scheme'...
  11. Chewy

VBP FL for sale in Leicester - Just WOW.

Hey guys, Just doing the usual boredom browsing to see what's about and 'My word, Lookie here' ; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Type-R-220-BHP-Artic-Metallic-Blue-Recaros-Brembos-all-round-/121431643255?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c45e3d477 26,000 miles on a 2006 :shock: I think I...
  12. Chewy

Utter bargain for someone? PH classifieds.

Hey guys, I'm bored on my night shift, seriously bored....So I thought I'd see what sort of examples are available at the minute. Now I'm not looking to get rid of my baby as we're sole mates but if i was in the market for a 'new' DC5 I think this would be the one, Now I'm not the owner, nor...
  13. Chewy

Lenso Project D Spec-F wheels - Help with sourcing.

Evening all, Well, I'm slightly obsessed with the above mentioned wheels...IMO they're stunning and I would love to have them on the DC5. Here they are in all their glory; :) http://www.lensowheel.com/Raiden-Sub-Brand-list/Default.aspx?SubCatID=20007 My only issue is I'm finding it...
  14. Chewy

OEM back box flange: Question?

Hello all :) The search is killing me, I'm not finding anything that answers my question..I'm sure it's out there but my mind is starting to melt. The OEM back box flange is a doughnut/cup fitment (Not sure of the actual terminology :rolleyes: ) Providing it lines up correctly to another...
  15. Chewy

Front Strut: Information request.

Afternoon everyone! Wondered if anyone could help me, Any ideas which brand of front strut this is, if any? It was on the car when it came over from Japan, Can't see any markings or stickers on it. I know, It needs a good clean :green: Thanks, Chewy.
  16. Chewy

Hello! Newbie from Leicestershire...(sorry, verbal vomit inside)

Hello everyone, My name's Lewis and I'm from the Leicestershire area! On Tuesday 29th October after the longest 3 weeks wait of my life so far, I finally picked up my first ever DC5 :lol: I've been on the forum for a little while now reading up on as much as physically possible before i took...