Search results

1. F

Projector headlights

No hid kit comes with wire adapters for normal bulbs but a hid kit off of eBay will fit about 25 quid. I have better pics I'll sort. Unsure of age
  2. F

Projector headlights

I have some I removed if anyone wants some cheap ones I took apart some standard lights and cleaned them up as I like the stock ones. As I said before the osf wants the brackets bonding back on which I have one of them with the light and have a few marks but I'd take £50 posted for the pair
  3. F

Projector headlights

I've got some if anyone's interested in buying them one has a couple of broken brackets but i have the main big bracket it will just want bonding on with something strong. The other light is fine I'm not after much for them so could be a tester set for you. They come with wiring adapters and run...
  4. F

Front stick on plate, who does them??

Where can I get them from, I searched and found someone on here but I've had no reply
  5. F

Your finest reflection shot.

better pic
  6. F

Your finest reflection shot.

just a random pic I had on a silver teg
  7. F

Quick rear arb question required

Hi my rear arb drop links are shot so need to replace them, however on funky power the drop links seem to be listed the same as the ep3, are they both the same and they will work ok??thanks
  8. F

Short shifter

They worth it then ?? Quite close as standard really? What they like to fit
  9. F

Short shifter

Anyone had any experience of one of these on eBay??? 350278747265 , be very helpfull thanks
  10. F

Favorite wax?

collinites 476s it brill, swear by it. used other waxes but always go back to 476s,easy to use and lasts ages
  11. F

clear headlight reflectors

oh right thort you could buy a fit them yourself
  12. F

clear headlight reflectors

as above seen some dc5s with the reflector inside the headlight clear instead of orange, is there some mod that you can do? cheers
  13. F

refurbing dc5 alloys

that supposed to be funny or summat???
  14. F

refurbing dc5 alloys

thanks for the sensible reply, thats pretty much the colour ive chosen, getting them powdercoated so will be shotblasted etc, mite have to resparay my center caps tho
  15. F

refurbing dc5 alloys

hi,im thinking of having my standard dc5 alloys powdercoated in an gunmetal colour, car is silver, does anyone have any pics? and what do people do to match there center caps?cheers
  16. F

newbie with silver dc5

car is pretty much standard how i goin to leave it, car has filter , tein coilovers ,fn2 ctr alloys, just fitted custom catback system, and made a plynth for number plate, all comments welcome