Search results

1. S

Knock sensor won't reset!!

So. Not sure if you saw my earlier posts but here is the story. Had clutch replaced back end of last week, a few miles later I could here a light tapping noise from down near the front drivers side of the car, a few miles after that the engine management light came on and when diagnosed came up...
  2. S

Clutch then knock sensor

Hi all. Had my clutch replaced by a friend of mine last friday. Picked the car up then about 20miles later noticed slight tapping/banging from drivers side front, then about another 10 miles the engine management light comes on and I check what it is and it's the knock sensor. Couple of...
  3. S

Someone to service and tune yorkshire area? Help needed please

Could anyone recommend anyone to service my car in the yorkshire area. Based in Doncaster. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. S

Another Interior light

Greetings. Noticed the interior light wasn't working first night out in the Teg. Changed bulb, no joy. Checked fuse box but no diagram so not sure which fuse it is. I've checked loads of posts and there seems to be many different number fuses for the interior light. 3,4,10 seem to be mentioned...
  5. S

First Dc5

Just broke mesen in and bought a white Dc5 and love the car so far. Just need a Integra badge for the boot and we'll be fine and dandy tickety boo!
  6. S

Integra Boot Badge?

Just bought my first integra today (dc5) but the previous owner has de-badged it on the boot and the sides, i can find the rear type-r badge and the side decals but nothing for actual integra badge anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers