Search results

1. Gar09

Brands Hatch - Summer Wednesdays: 3rd June 2015

Hi all, Not sure if any of you have attended this meet but it's held at Brands Hatch. The MSVT Summer Wednesday is held on the first Wednesday of every month (Apr-Oct). Attracting in excess of 2,000 people (no exaggeration!), entry is free with the gates opening from 6.00pm. At this event we...
  2. Gar09

Bedford Noise Limit

Hi guys, I've got a trackday coming up at Bedford and the noise limits are 101db static and 87.5db Drive by. Has anyone been to this track and how has it been with your exhaust setups? Thanks! Gar
  3. Gar09

Integra Type R - Side Sticker

Hi all, I've bought a new ITR sticker for the side of the teg. Does anybody know the best way to remove the old one which has faded? Tried peeling at it yesterday but kept flaking off bit by bit. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks Gar
  4. Gar09

Brands Hatch Indy evening session - Tues 26th Aug

Hi all, I've got a track day evening coming up on the Tues 26th Aug, just wondering if any of you have booked on to this session :) [Brand's Hatch Indy Circuit] Here is the link if anybody is interested! http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2304 Pit lane opens at...
  5. Gar09

Radiator?

Hi fellow teg owners, Just cleaning my engine bay and noticed a white bottle on the front next to the radiator. I couldn't see any fluid in this, but then checked my actual rad cap and it was full in there? So the question I am asking is what is this and what does it need to be filled with! :)...
  6. Gar09

Tegiwa Intake

Just about to buy the Tegiwa carbon intake. Does this come with everything we need to fit? I heard that it doesn't come with the breather hose??? Thanks in advance DC5 people Gar
  7. Gar09

Spoon Backbox fits mugen B Pipe?

Hi all, As the title suggests, does the Spoon N1 backbox fit the Mugen b pipe? I ask this because I currently have a Mugen Twinloop system and want something louder! Just wondering if I can get away with putting a Spoon N1 backbox on? Or will I need the Spoon B pipe aswell? Thank you all! Gar
  8. Gar09

Facelift front grill fit pre face lift car?

Hi all, As the title says, does the facelift front grill fit a pre face lift DC5? Thanks! Gar
  9. Gar09

Occasional knocking noise in passenger side on harsh 1st gear acceleration or hitting pot hole

Hi everyone, As the title says, I get an occasional knocking noise in passenger side footwell on harsh 1st gear acceleration or hitting pot hole. I know I need to replace my bushes on the front control arms so do you think it might be because of the play in it, its making the noise when I hit...
  10. Gar09

CEL light come on! Code: P0011

Hi all, I had a CEL come on Saturday whilst poodling to the Shell garage to put in fuel. Had this checked through my scan gauge and it was the code P0011 Variable Valve Timing Control (VTC) System Malfunction. Does anybody have any information on this? I cleared the code and it did not come on...
  11. Gar09

Speedometer not working!

Hi all, Before I get complaints, I have read a few other threads! But they're not so in to detail in to the problem! My speedometer doesn't work! When the problem happened the rev's fluttered from 1500rpm -2000rpm on start up, but after 2 secs it idled normally. I drove down the road and...
  12. Gar09

New DC5 owner!

Hi all! Picked up a nice Silver DC5! I've been in the Honda game for a while previously owning an FN2 and S2000. Live long the VTEC love! Hope to meet some of you at some car shows in the near future. Gar