Search results

1. G

modified DC5 Needed for video game shoot

Mine needs a bit of work after its track day Saturday sorry mate,
  2. G

Big Brake Conversion

Ive been looking at ksport 8 pot caliper with 330 mm disc imported £1000 anyone used these?
  3. G

Big Brake Conversion

Hi Guys my dc5 is Boosted pushing out 443 bhp with forged pistons ect, I have suffered brake fade twice and now looking for a set of 6-8 pot callipers with 330mm discs any suggestions or anyone selling a kit second hand all info will be grate regards steve.
  4. G

Dc5 no power to the coils

Fair play to simon [C&S Evo 7] he knows his integra dc5 fixed my car after ripping a lot of unused wiring out from beneath the dash it was a coil harness that was unplugged and she running Mint thanks very much top man 😎
  5. G

Ngk R no lights on at all on the dash i reckon it could be a injector maybe I'm all ears this is so Stressfull :(
  6. G

Dai I borrowed my mates 4 coils tried them in mine and still no fire so I then tried my 4 in his and his teg snd his started first time sweet as a nut so new plugs have gone in first as last!! could it be a injector fault now ???? Sorry about the threads the site kept saying its down
  7. G

ignition coil

Hi just wondering were the ignition coil was located as I have no power going to either coils please?
  8. G

Dc 5 no SPARK to the either COIL??

PC froze and the web site said it was shut for maintenance and somehow the tread has come on 3 times' sorry
  9. G

How do I go about getting it disengaged mate
  10. G

Nope haven't touched or played with anything boys just got in it to go visit a mate and it started all this
  11. G

I haven't got to the injectors yet as it was running on 3 but now it won't even fire up turns over but no spark new plugs checked the fuses in the bay and underneath the steering wheel ???
  12. G

I haven't got to the injectors yet as it was running on 3 but now it won't even fire up turns over but no spark new plugs checked the fuses in the bay and underneath the steering wheel ???
  13. G

Hi guys my teg went down on a plug this morning so I changed all four and it was still sounding like a Subaru so I was checking my coils one by one disconecting while the engine was ticking over and I got to the last coil and when I disconnected it the revs stayed the same and the car still...
  14. G

Guys I've got no power to my coils? And no fuses have blown any ideas ????
  15. G

Tdi North Tunning

Just waiting on a quote from http://Www.hondaperformanceparts.co.uk for a manifold cold air intake and a rbc air intake manifold and a O2 sensor think I'm looking at £1100
  16. G

Tdi North Tunning

Lol nothing wrong with my driving don't listen too Tim he's a bad passenger I love red line ;)
  17. G

Tdi North Tunning

Hi guys my dc5 is booked in for a Hondadata chip and a remap in beginning of January so far the only mod ive done is fitted a mugen twin loop cat back, And a induction kit! Can ANYONE Suggest some mods to before I have the remap to achieve best results please ive been looking at bigger injectors...
  18. G

Turbo kit

I've trice and left a message with my details I've also contacted cpl racing they want 6k I'm located in Cardiff so tdi north and cpl racing are a good 3 hours away I can buy a full turbo kit from the states for £1,200 it looks straight forward too fit just need to no if I'm going to come...
  19. G

Turbo kit

Hi I'm going to turbo my dc5 and have seen a cx bolt on turbo kit from the states would I have any problems fitting my self apart from mapping it all comments will be gladly supported