Search results

1. emmsyDC5xx

Few questions

Welcome back ! Look forward to seeing what you buy. I bought those purple hoses from you I‘m sure hehe 👍🏽
  2. emmsyDC5xx

DC5 Recaros vs girlfriend ..

She‘s a German car lover then that is the issue 😉😆😆😆
  3. emmsyDC5xx

Anyone else seen this DC5 on eBay?

Ah has it only just seen it as I skip past their adverts to be fair I thought they‘d got the pics mixed up as they have a Facelift DC5 as well but that‘s got aftermarket wheels and a black interior so it‘s not a mix up 🙈
  4. emmsyDC5xx

Anyone else seen this DC5 on eBay?

So randomly looking through Integras on eBay.... as you do 🙂 And spied this at DCY who are local to me. Strangest combination I‘ve ever seen on a Facelift DC5 I have to say. Fresh import 2005 car with Facelift rear, Facelift clocks but PFL front end, makes me think it‘s possibly had a knock...
  5. emmsyDC5xx

DC5 Recaros vs girlfriend ..

As a girl DC5 owner I love the snugness of the Recaros but I‘m pretty tiny JDM size I guess you could say 😆😆 They aren‘t as good looking (IMO) but ATR Recaros are wider and not too expensive to get hold of as an option. Hope that helps 👍🏽
  6. emmsyDC5xx

History of this car

I‘ve seen this one too 😬 Looks smart
  7. emmsyDC5xx

History of this car

You thinking of getting back in a DC5 ?? 👍🏽 Any idea of the reg? I‘d just be wary of no rear badges or side stickers coupled with the fact it‘s in Birmingham mate. I‘d never buy a car from Birmingham (personally) x
  8. emmsyDC5xx

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Received mine today. Thank you very much 👍🏽
  9. emmsyDC5xx

Japfest 2018

Would we be doing a Japfest Donington stand? I know a lot of people are negative on the last Donington event. I have nothing to compare it to as it was my first and only event I‘ve ever been to but I thought it was great..... Although I was so shy I parked up on the stand and legged it 😔...
  10. emmsyDC5xx

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

I‘m happy to have the one sticker and any left over pennies go to yourself for organising this / the forum x
  11. emmsyDC5xx

Onto DC5 number 3!

Onto DC5 number 3!
  12. emmsyDC5xx

How To Check Honda Japan for any Recalls due on DC5 - Instructions

Just checked my new one and it says this 4 wheel recall · improvement measures · service campaign target vehicle search Input car stand number DC 5 - ********* All cars with car chassis numbers entered by customers have already been recalled. You can use it with confidence. 【Search Result...
  13. emmsyDC5xx

Why is everyone selling up?

I'm back with my 3rd one 👍🏽 So not everyone is selling up and moving on mate!
  14. emmsyDC5xx

Y621 YDL - 3 owners in 2 yrs? ??? Odd ???

I was only trying to help you as I do this as part of my job........ No need to be so abrupt seriously
  15. emmsyDC5xx

Gee74 - if you are just updating the address on the V5 you should only fill out the address and postcode NOTHING else don't put your name on the V5 again and definitely DONT tick new keeper. That's how you go back on again. If just address and postcode is on the V5 they shouldn't add another...
  16. emmsyDC5xx

It is easily possible to register straight to the new keeper rather than the importer. I'd suggest Torque are doing it that way as they have all the correct ID and proofs etc. DVLA require to register the cars rather than trying to get them from the individual customers each time..... If it was...
  17. emmsyDC5xx

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Looks very nice. Can't wait to see more pictures of it :) Are you doing the door shuts? Out of interest why can the mirrors not be wrapped? Thanks
  18. emmsyDC5xx

Another newbie! Dorset

Welcome to the forum! Bet you are super happy with it :) Get some pics up - we love pictures on here haha
  19. emmsyDC5xx

Alarm recommendations

Another vote for Barry @ Safe n Sound! Top guy who has alarmed many of my cars over the years :) 07985 144166 tell him Emmsy recommend you x
  20. emmsyDC5xx

SK03 EFT

It's the one in this thread now on the forum :) Looks like it's getting wrapped grey http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/44474-infinity-customs-nardo-grey-dc5/#entry443559