Search results

1. wocka.

Titanium anyone ....

titanium changes colour with heat so we made the pipe and then I heated it up with a blow torch until I was happy with the colours
  2. wocka.

Titanium anyone ....

Finally had my titanium intake pipe made, I’ve been waiting for so long!!! It looks incredible, well worth the wait
  3. wocka.

Hi, new to the forum.

Looks fantastic, welcome to the forum mate
  4. wocka.

NEW FORUM STICKERS

That might be easier as I’m so busy at work at the minute I’m just doing bits when I can. If you need anything or want to know what I can or cannot do then fire me a PM anytime
  5. wocka.

NEW FORUM STICKERS

Starting to catch back up with work so had another thought on the stickers. I need to print them because the torque logo is too small to cut. Worst case if people want the old style is a print the logo and cut the rest but the sticker price would go up What do you all think of these, handed so...
  6. wocka.

Hello!

Welcome mate, been following your posts on Torque GT, I used to have a silver DC5, such a stunning and underrated colour
  7. wocka.

hello guys and girls

looks and sounds awesome mate
  8. wocka.

hello guys and girls

blue one? were u at japshow finale? thats where i ran the 12.2. its still on my go pro, i keeps crashing evertime i try and upload to youtube :( i was against a 9 second civic :/
  9. wocka.

hello guys and girls

that in a teg or do you have a pulsar? yeah was really pleased with that time, got the video on my go pro aswel ;)
  10. wocka.

hello guys and girls

Hi guys, budget of say 8k maybe, give or take so hopefully get a good one for that, seen a few for 7-8k which seem pretty good so quite confident my budget is going to see me through :) Pulsars range in price alot, same as most cars i spose. The cheaper u pay the worse it will be, mines up for...
  11. wocka.

hello guys and girls

hey all, im james or wocka. i currently have a nissan pulsar track car (for sale on ebay now) and a polo tdi sport. i plan on selling these and getting a dc5 and i cant flipping wait, i just need to shift my pulsar 1st. after a low mile champion white one in as good condition as i can get...