Search results

1. EDWUMAST3R

can you sit a baby seat to DC5?

Dc5 will be brill for the pushchair but if you're putting one of those clip in baby seats with a base I'd put something underneath it to save your seats
  2. EDWUMAST3R

Front Brembo pads

Just thought I'd post that I've just got some front Brembo pads from Euro car parts for £20.93 I thought it was a steal you just have to use the code xmas
  3. EDWUMAST3R

Clunk when pulling away

More than likely drop links or could be control arm bushes
  4. EDWUMAST3R

No clutch pedal

I bought my slave from here cheapest I could find it and good make too http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/hydraulic clutches just put in honda civic 2L petrol in search and it's the pagid one 137600058 part number
  5. EDWUMAST3R

No clutch pedal

Don't pump the peddle on a clutch all you're doing is making the air bubbles into more tiny ones you literally push the peddle to the floor once hold down then open bleed nipple I found that I had to almost open it till it came out when doing mine make sure you keep topping up the reservoir...
  6. EDWUMAST3R

slave cylinder

Just found link http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/hydraulic-clutches
  7. EDWUMAST3R

slave cylinder

I got mine from euro car parts it's says it's for ep3 but fits and is made by Pagid who do most Germany makes parts on production part number is 137 60 0058 I found it much cheaper than most places hope this helps
  8. EDWUMAST3R

Newbie from Stoke

Hi mate welcome, I'm from Crewe so only down the 500 from you ;-)
  9. EDWUMAST3R

Newbie from cheshire

Welcome mate, car looks great I'm from Crewe in Cheshire and work in Warrington so not a million miles away from you ;-)
  10. EDWUMAST3R

Daemon Tweaks Wrexham - FRSU

Abp in Shavington nr Crewe are supposed to be good!! ;-)
  11. EDWUMAST3R

Integra DC5 In Car From Japfest2

There's an in car video of that yellow RX8 it does look rapid!!
  12. EDWUMAST3R

LED sidelights / number plate lights etc

I got some philips extreme vision 6000k to replace my sidelights about £16 from Amazon but others recommend PIAA which are too expensive for me!!
  13. EDWUMAST3R

hello from surrey

hi buddy welcome to the forum :xgrin:
  14. EDWUMAST3R

Hi everyone new owner from Crewe, Cheshire

Yep definately going to get to some meets next year cant wait to get some helpfull hints and tips off you guys ;-) Where is there usually a local meet up with just this club near me ? and I used to go to japfest and Jae with my old club Theres just a few niggles with the car little scrapes...
  15. EDWUMAST3R

Just taken a couple of pics
  16. EDWUMAST3R

Cheers guys hopeing to get some ideas for mods and tweeks from here also do you have a club sticker I could get?? Cheers again !!
  17. EDWUMAST3R

Hi Ive just bought a blue 52 plate teg Been wanting a Dc5 for quite a while now but commuting To work had put a hold on buying one I was a member of club323f for quite a while so liked to go to club meets and shows so hopefully will get to meet some of you guys at some local meets and shows...