Search results

1. am03ery

Wing mirrors holding water?

I have this problem on my Civic ek, what I usually do it fold and unfold the mirrors and the remaining water drips down! I know how annoying it is dude, hate seeing water marks over the doors lol Let us know if it works on the DC5!
  2. am03ery

AutoArt DC5 model

You lot have been busy aha, appreciated Lukeyboi89!! I also emailed them earlier but got no reply lol
  3. am03ery

AutoArt DC5 model

Thanks for the info, i've emailed them again asking if they would consider launching an FD2 Range as they would be great sellers lol
  4. am03ery

AutoArt DC5 model

doesn't look like it's going to happen 😕 they replied saying they don't plan to re produce the DC5 line. If anyone's selling a CW or NHB one for a reasonable price let me know! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. am03ery

AutoArt DC5 model

Done, will update once i get a reply lol
  6. am03ery

AutoArt DC5 model

Hi, sorry if it's the wrong topic, but I've been looking for a 1:18 scale Milano Red DC5 model made by AutoArt, I've found out that these were not made in red and they're also not produced any more. Maybe a long shot, but would it be a good idea to email the company asking if they would be able...
  7. am03ery

MoT in Edinburgh

Yaseen Auto Services in Livingston! All my friends take their Honda's there for work, DC5's, Ep3's etc. :)
  8. am03ery

Te37 colour choice help please

Sorry, thought you sold them to Brophy :P
  9. am03ery

Te37 colour choice help please

Have a look at Fergal's build thread, he has a CW DC5 with black TE37's, it's a lovely combo ;)