Search results

1. discodave22

Spam on the forum?

2. discodave22

Rear upper outer arm bush part number anyone?

It is number 17. I've already been on jp-carparts. the part number they give is for the lower outer arm. 52365-S6M-004 this is just the rubber bush with no metal surround.
  3. discodave22

Rear upper outer arm bush part number anyone?

52395-s5a-004 is the one I've been seeing but is this one for a ep3. Or is dc5 different? Thanks.
  4. discodave22

Meister r gt1

Anyone got these on there dc5?
  5. discodave22

RRC adapter plate for oem TB

Is the RBC and RRC adapter plate the same?
  6. discodave22

Throttle body recommendation

Looking to get a 70mm tb for my rrc.. heard from a mate skunk2 and HR wasnt the best in regards to cable adjustment and strength of the bracket etc was upto the job. Considering how much these cost.. is anyone running a different brand with no issues??
  7. discodave22

Who has a k24 teg?

Adam smith he has the 2.2 stroker.
  8. discodave22

CT supercharged vs Jackson Racing

I'd say the ct chargers are a slighty better build quality and well made product over the jackson. The dc5 jackson does come up on forum now and then or you could tempt someone in wanted section. The Dc5 manifold Flows better than ep3 one, plus you can charge cool the dc5 jrsc.
  9. discodave22

DC5 Workshop Manual

Can anyone email me this manual too? Davieo8@hotmail.com cheers.
  10. discodave22

Sainsbury's insurance?

How are you guys getting insured with sainsbury's? Done an online quote, car comes up as a honda accord. Phoned them up, they tried to put the car in manually and said no. If we can't find it through the dvla or some sh*t, we can't insure it. So my car doesn't exist to them being registered in...
  11. discodave22

Anyone got Bilstein b12 on.

Just bought 2nd hand b12 kit. b8 front, b6 rears with Eibach sportlines, thinking of putting my spoons on them.. Has anyone ran them both?? Which do you prefer? I've ran sportlines but have spoons on currently which I like in terms of compliance on the road.
  12. discodave22

Mugen skirts

Am sure if you ask beppe on here. He has a genuine facelift mugen kit(side skirts). He could give some photos.
  13. discodave22

OBD showing throttle position at 91% only when accelerator fully down.

I seen this too when I was in kpro, after doing my tps with a multi-meter. Mines was 99.5% throttle down, so I adjusted the nut that keeps the cable taught. Quicker if you have a mate to look on the laptop or obd reader and pressing the throttle.
  14. discodave22

Oil leak - timing chain cover or head gasket

Just spray a good amount of brake cleaner to wash it away. I wouldn't go pressure washer. I have the same problem only its on the opposite side, head gasket did cross my mind but it started when I first took the rocker cover off which had Hondabond on it. So if you have recently or during a...
  15. discodave22

Supercharging - Cost and best location

Yeah brakes are already alright. Personally I'm sorting out 324mm disc with another set of 4pot brembo calipers but its only going to cost me £550 max (calipers, discs, pads and then machining a bracket & re-drilling pcd on the discs) by the time I sell the dc5 brembo's it's only going to have...
  16. discodave22

I would think hard about rotrex superchargers, I know people will disagree who own them but they seem to be more on the unreliable side. I've seen/ heard more than a few fail, one personally before I was going to buy. From what I've been told it's more to do with how the engine is mapped coming...
  17. discodave22

Depends what supercharger you going for? One they can buy-in ready for you coming or looking to go JR? My vote is for tdi north! Didn't work on my car, just the map but from what I seen personally.. Showing me around the turbo conversion on the fn2 & dc5, the work looked quality. Or there's...
  18. discodave22

Supercharged/turbo engine bayss

Yeah still have mate.