Search results

1. L

Front bumper bolts

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or sizes for the bolts required to secure the bottom of the front bumper to the car and the side ones near the headlamps Went to Honda and they basically said don't buy ours get some from a DIY shop haha
  2. L

Rockingham Summer Social THURS 7TH JUNE

Just a reminder that this THURSDAY 7TH is Rockingham Raceways summer social event I have been to one or two in the past and they can be quite a good turn out of a large variety of cars 6pm till 9pm £2 per person to enter I believe Track time and sprint challenge Basically park up in the...
  3. L

Interior lighting

Hey people just a quick yes or no question… I have a pre face lift and and was just wondering if the word 'MIRROR' on the mirror button that moves the wing mirror glass is supposed to be illuminated RED like the rest of the interior lights I noticed on the facelift it is…just wondering if...
  4. L

ARC air induction

the short ram induction kits second hand…….how much would you expect to pay for one?
  5. L

Enkei wheel size

I see everyone is getting RPF1 17x9 et45……has anybody got them in ET35 9inch on here? Thanks
  6. L

ENKEI

Just wondering who's got RPF1's and if people could post up their DC5's with them on :D just curious to see peoples styles and fitment
  7. L

Just need some help on Tyres

Basically I'm stuck on if to run 235/40/17 or 245/40/17 AD08R's not sure if my lil Honda arches will cater the 245 and not give me much ball ache Just some KIND help or advice please from anyone or if anyone on here is actually running on of them profiles on the new AD08R's just wanted some views
  8. L

Number plates

who on here does the sticker back paper number plates which are reflective good ones
  9. L

Muge rear lIP

Looking to get a Mugen rear lip a genuine one. Does the facelift rear mugen lip take much work to get fitted to a pre face lift bumper cheers
  10. L

SPRINGS

currently on eibach spring with standard shocks and not sure if to go for coilovers, not sure if its worth the money, had meister r on my old civic and loved them but my dc5 drives fairly nice atm, stuck :/
  11. L

TAROX Brakes

Does anyone on here run them on their DC5? Going for MTEC and Ferrodo atm but heard the Tarox disc are good? Hope you could help me :)
  12. L

Mugen lip…

Anybody on here have a photo of their Mugen real lip with OEM exhaust on?
  13. L

Ferodo pads

Was after the DS200 pads, could any one recommend the best place to order them from and best price too cheers
  14. L

Tegiwa Induction

Currently looking to get induction kit, so far for the money and design I have my eye on the tegiwa carbon induction kit (gruppem copy) just wanted to know if many people rate it and also if there is any induction kits out there that aren't as loud as this one but serve a nice direct and cool...
  15. L

Filling up the old DC5

First long journey in a few days, just wondering if anybody could fill me in on how much the DC5 can hold in petrol and how much a full tank is on them, never done a full tank, sorry for this dumb question :)
  16. L

Enkei Wheel

Anybody on here got ENKEI wheels was wondering if to get some, just curious to know if any people have got some cool photos of their own set and obviously to see different fitment and offsets
  17. L

Brakes

Don't always come on here much but when I do the help is really good from you guys, currently need to get new discs and brakes all round, wanted ferrodo pads and possibly a near to oem/street disc, my friends ep3 has ferrodo pad and stop tech discs could any of you guys and ladies recommend :)
  18. L

Anybody have any photos of…

Their Mugen rear lips? Was thinking of getting one and just wanted to hear or see some photos and info on them if thats not too much to ask :) thanks people
  19. L

Looking for induction kit

Had my eye on the Tegiwa intake / GruppeM copy and wasn't too keen on the noise it makes other than that the overall design of it is really good and practical! Just curious if there is any other induction kits out there which are just as good for cold intake but don't sound too 'corny' cheers
  20. L

Double Din

I have a single din and was looking to get a nice double din screen, was checking out some Pioneer ones, could anyone recommend a good Pioneer or Alphine screen that will fit in nicely without any mods and is quite grown up looking and not too cartoon looking regarding screen graphics ect and...