Search results

1. J

Coilovers

Hello I'm looking to get some new coilovers and I'm torn between buddyclub n+ and meister r zeta r. I've tried doing as much reading up on both but i don't really understand it all they seem to be pretty equal with the n+ Having a higher spring rate. My question is would I notice a massive...
  2. J

Sky insurance

I must say I'm very happy with sky insurance. I got my renewal through from admiral the other day and they wanted £1275 which is crazy. Had a ring around a few came in close but sky beat them all at £595. I must say Sam was very helpful and sorted all out very well. Jake
  3. J

Engine bogging??

I was driving the car the other night in very heavy rain and the roads were completely covered. When I put my foot down to join the motorway the car seemed to bog out in second. Only for a second then all was fine. I'm not sure of the induction kit but the air filter is positioned down behind...
  4. J

Fuel gauge problem

My fuel gauge isn't working it is resting below empty the whole time. I've had the sender unit checked(I think that's what it is called) also I've had the clocks out to look at the wiring which all seems to be fine. I'm just wondering could it be a fuse or the actual clocks that have a problem...
  5. J

I'm looking at buying this DC5 registration C8 TEG any information/thoughts would be great

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201310259454684/postcode/NN297TQ/radius/1500/make/HONDA/model/INTEGRA/price-from/8000/price-to/8500/sort/atcustom/page/1
  6. J

Hello I'm new on here so I'm sorry if this is all wrong

I'm looking at buying this DC5 registration C8 TEG any information about this car/ your thoughts would be great