Search results

1. Budders_DC5

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Some of you may have seen these on my Instagram page but if not this is what i did! [emoji4][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Budders_DC5

"Dash Dodger" Roll Cages

Iv just put the cusco cage in mine and i no what u mean about the harness bar! Very annoying!! For temporary i have just clipped the harnesses into loop bolts into the original seatbelt mountings. In time i will be welding bars onto the cage though and doorbars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Budders_DC5

Group Buy – HKS lowered seat rail - £130

Just drove around town and it is low but i love it! Iv had to adjust my mirrors right down and i do have to stretch a little bit to park to watch the kerb. Like i said before i think it is peference though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Budders_DC5

Unfortunately not as the car is off the road! It is in work though so i will drive it round the carpark and park up to see how it feels then! Will let u no :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Budders_DC5

Iv literally just fitted mine on my lunchbreak and im 5ft10 aswell and mine is perfect! It is low but i can still see, its not that low that i can not see around me! I think it might be preference though? Very happy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Budders_DC5

Kansai is a HKS division Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Budders_DC5

Yay thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Budders_DC5

Wahoo! I havnt got facebook, did he put anything about the wind deflectors on there as i ordered a set of them aswell?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Budders_DC5

Sounds good! Thanks guys
  10. Budders_DC5

Does anyone know when these will be with us? Before Japfest?
  11. Budders_DC5

It is possible to lower the passenger seat aswell but some people just arent bothered lol like im not at the moment! Im more important (driver) so me first :)
  12. Budders_DC5

She******* Hahaa :) But yes i have just paid and sent email across, Thank you
  13. Budders_DC5

How to Replace the Fuel Filter

Adam can you tell me, is this the only fuel filter on the car? Meaning there isnt a cartridge fuel filter you can replace aswell?? Also is the fuel filter in the tank a lifetime filter?? Thank you :)
  14. Budders_DC5

moving on ...

Post some pictures of it please! Be good to see what it actually looked like for £250!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Budders_DC5

Newbie from Bristol.

Welcome!! [emoji4] I met you yesterday! (I have the pink DC5!) Loving the DC2! I uploaded a picture on my instagram of yours and the yellow one! Tagged Weaz! You on there!? Il look out for you driving around! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Budders_DC5

Your 'beading' pictures

Wow!! That is some amazing beading! Please share what you used....? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Budders_DC5

Post a picture of your detailing goodies

And recently just took advantage of halfords 3 for 2 offer :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Budders_DC5

DC5 Diecast Model - Officially licensed

I have had this since christmas which i cant wait to put together!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Budders_DC5

another dc5 newbie

Welcome!! :) When is your car arriving from Torque GT!? Nice to see your from Weston :) Local! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Budders_DC5

Torque Settings

Thank you!! Didnt end up doing them in the end as need ball joints aswell so going to buy everything then do it all at once! Cant wait til you work next door cus u can come in my work on Saturdays and help me! Mwahahaa! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk