Search results

1. Budders_DC5

Torque Settings

Hello everybody, Tomorrow im replacing my front lower control arms. Fine with how to do everything but can anyone help with the torque settings doing all the bolts and nuts back up?! The two rear bolts which go through the subframe into the arms?? The ball joint nut?? Lastly the the nut...
  2. Budders_DC5

Help?! Giving up on the DC5! Electrical problems....

So this morning i went to open my car using the immobilser and it wouldnt open. I had to use the key manually in the lock and open it that way, i then used the central locking switch on the drivers door to open the passenger side and that wasnt working either? I had to pull the pin up manually...
  3. Budders_DC5

Good detailer in or around Bristol area?

Anyone know a really good detailer in or around the Bristol area? I mean there is a lot of tar spots all around the car and I don't want them there :( The person who owned the car before didn't really bother cleaning it properly as on some panels it has gone creamy and lost the CW colour
  4. Budders_DC5

What's the best double din stereo??

Hello again! :) I have the factory fitted double din stereo in at the moment! The one with the mini disc player! I am looking to change this as would like to pair my iphone5 up to it? What is the best stereo for this? I would prefer a doubin din. Not a single with a compartment at the bottom...
  5. Budders_DC5

Camber adjustment settings

Hello everyone :) I have recently just bought the Eibach pro kit suspension, Eibach rear camber arms and Eibach front camber bolts and need to get the geometry done on it so it will now handle better and do not want the tyre wear espically at the price of tyres nowadays :) Does anyone on here...
  6. Budders_DC5

Hello!!

Hello Everyone Just a quick message to say Hello to all you Honda heads out there!! New to this with my beautiful DC5! Female driven! 25 from Bristol Looking forward to starting 2014 off meeting some of you and getting to know more DC5 owners!!
  7. Budders_DC5

Eibach Suspension

Hello Everyone, Just a general opinion question really. I have the choice between two different sets of Eibach suspension springs. The first choice are front and rear lowered by 30mm Or the second choice are front lowered 40-50mm and the rear 30mm I just want to know what you all think is better...