Search results

1. S

Detailing question

Recently bought a nilfisk Titan from Argos, £80 and it comes with all the additional attachments that are normally £20 on their own
  2. S

Defi Oil temp & pressure readings for DC5R

Use them as a guideline not gospel Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Attention all GoPro users.

Delkin gecko is a great suction mount, will support an SLR so a gopro is no problem.
  4. S

Japanese Tuner DC5's

https://youtu.be/jnBFUTCFRlk Around 40 minutes
  5. S

Anti roll bars

Was something I considered for mine, albeit for a different application, but it would have put he bar right through the downpipe. Give Dave Gallop at Track Developments a call 07977948883, he can fabricate roll bars.
  6. S

Btcc manifold

I updated the lank
  7. S

Btcc manifold

http://www.touringcarspares.com/Used_Parts/Engine__Electronics/BTCC_DC5_or_Civic_EP3_Primary_Designs_Exhaust_system_parts/ Thinwall stainless.
  8. S

Btcc manifold

I reckon it is. "A primary Designs 4/2 into 1 -3" Exhaust manifold that needs a modified engine mount to use, we put this in an exhaust tunnel on a customers DC5 ,ive a centre section and rear box needing repairs and refilling as well ,will not fit a std car without lots of buggering around ...
  9. S

Btcc manifold

Ahhh this one, if it is the one I think it is the rear engine mount is going to need quite a bit of modification.
  10. S

New owner from Bristol

Lee at FCM will sort you out.
  11. S

FAO 3" exhaust owners / Forced induction owners

The back box would be a restriction yes. A well built 3" system doesn't have to be ridiculously loud, a big centre silencer and rear box and it will be fine, there are other things you can do to reduce the drone as well adding a piece at 90deg like you see on s2k exhausts this is designed to...
  12. S

Anyone using yellow speed brake kit

They share fitment with some ap racing callipers I think I found out, be worth measuring up the pads you have then checking on AP's site as they document all the measurements of pads for their callipers, that will open up your choices then.
  13. S

Leaking brake fluid

I recently fitted a set of ap racing brakes to mine and after initial bleeding and a test drive, the nipples were weeping past the threads, I took them out one by one and cleaned up the taper with some fine grade emery and then some scotch brite, perfect since then. Something to think about if...
  14. S

Opinions on lighter or under driven pulleys

http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/3921/Fluidampr-FRSBRZ-Crankshaft-Damper-Development.aspx?4
  15. S

Check your radiator for cracks!

The Koyo OEM rads are very good if you don't want to plump for a full ally one.
  16. S

Check your radiator for cracks!

I had a mishimoto, but now have a Koyo, the build/quality is leagues ahead so good I would happily hang it on my wall rather than hide it away. I found a lot of swarf in the mishi which concerned me a bit.
  17. S

Hawk HP+ pads

I'm looking forward to trying some carbotech pads next. Gone for a whole new setup now though AP Racing over the previous Wilwoods/DS2500
  18. S

Hawk HP+ pads

I've found with braided lines on several cars now, if you changed them overnight on my car and didn't tell me I wouldn't know you had. It's the pads your are seeing the most benefit from I'd say, being a much harder pad.
  19. S

Brake advice

Was pick up on the discs from daily driving the car, Did a track day not long after that cleared it all up, some hard stops would likely have done the same. That was DS2500's.